Could the doctors be wrong?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the doctor to get in touch and tell me if my test was positive, I had two BFPs at home but I'm expecting them to call me and tell me I'm not pregnant.
Has anyone ever had a bfn from the doctor but actually be pregnant? I can't rest until they call me

I'm waiting for the doctor to get in touch and tell me if my test was positive, I had two BFPs at home but I'm expecting them to call me and tell me I'm not pregnant.
Has anyone ever had a bfn from the doctor but actually be pregnant? I can't rest until they call me

My doctor tested my hcg levels just 3 days after conceiving and it was negative. I was like "but these tests are often not positive before 4-7 days"...she was like "You're not pregnant, you want to be... but you're not." (treating it like a psychosomatic pregnancy)
Just a few weeks later I called back because I had gotten positive HPT's. But she still did not want to see me because she believes I can not have conceived days after a miscarriage.
I had an ultrasound dated 5+6 weeks with a happy embryo at another OB. I will send her a copy of it.

I have read many stories about women having BFN and still being pregnant. It is much more common than a false positive. With my son I tested negative at 4 weeks and then my "period" started. A really weird period that lasted for 11 days. Next month I found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. :) The absence of my following period made me aware.

My hpts where really dark, I did them on Tuesday, Wednesday and went to the doctors yesterday. I just hope they don't say negative because I think I might go insane!

Hey, if its been longer than 10 mins it's probs an evaporation line I'm sorry. Wait a few more days and try again. A few months ago I stared at a test for a good half an hour till a line appeared and then the next day AF showed up. I really hope I'm wrong and you get the pregnancy you want.

Hi I'm really not sure but I really hope you get the news you are looking for. I'm new to this site so hi! I've been trying for 2 years now with no success but I took a test last week and it was negative but when I got home from work it looked like this? I am thinking its just an evaporation line but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you could offer any advice? Good luck to you xx
Hi, that's pretty dark for a evap line. Was that pic onthe same day you took it? The only way to find out is take another test. If AF is a no show....test!

Flumps...if you did two tests and they r dark there's no reason why the drs test shouldn't come back positive. Is it a blood test? I bet it's positve...let us know ur numbers!

I called the docs and told me I have to wait till 4pm :( and it was just urine that's why I'm worried it was around 10:40am yesterday and I already peed (a lot) that morning... I'm just over thinking it and driving myself insane I know, no one needs to tell me lmao

No it's not gross! I still have my old tests :) I would test again for sure! Can you buy another frer...if ur pregnant and that wasn't AF then it should be a obvious line now :) I had some pink spotting with my first around when AF was due. I really think that line is to dark for a evap.

Flumps Why do I have to wait if it's just urine? Wouldn't that be just dipping a HCG test strip in it? Blood test is the for sure way to tell. If you got a BFP at home you don't need their urine test, they just use cheapies for drs offices. When I got my BFP last time I went to drs the same day and did a urine and he told me it was negative, and I argued with him...then he said there was a faint line. Their tests arnt that sensitive.

I know that's what I said, he could have tested it straight away but they sent it off. I've called and they have now said I have to wait until MONDAY! I've sent OH out to go get me another HPT I don't trust my doctors now. They said they haven't tested anything and nothing is on record it's an actual joke. I just want to know it's all real after an early MC in June and it's driving me nuts especially with these cramps I'm having

Wanttobemum18 everything will be fine, I'm sure if you just wait a week it'll come up positive :)

Flumps that's ridiculous! Can u get bloods done anywhere and explain ur MC history? I had cramps and thought for sure AF was coming....I still get them off and on. It's scary but normal to have some as ur uterus stretches. Hang in there!

I'm petrified of needles :( I'm going to do a test at home, then on Monday morning call the doctors and tell them if that's negative I want bloods doing. I'm at my wits end right now with the Tbh.

Hi I'm really not sure but I really hope you get the news you are looking for. I'm new to this site so hi! I've been trying for 2 years now with no success but I took a test last week and it was negative but when I got home from work it looked like this? I am thinking its just an evaporation line but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you could offer any advice? Good luck to you xx

This happened to my test. I am now 11 weeks +
Test again!!! :happydance:

Well I did another test at home and it was the darkest I've seen since being pregnant with my daughter. I'm not worrying so much now, I feel much better

I don't think you need the dr to even tell you the results. Your def pregnant. Congrats!

Thank you, I just feel like it will be more real if the doctors said I was pregnant. I don't feel pregnant, I just feel like AF is on her way but I guess I'm pregnant FINALLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->