Could the test be wrong?

1308emma

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

We've been trying for baby number two since January...

I was due to come on my period yesterday and no AF. I took a pregnancy yesterday which showed negative :-( however, I've been suffering from a nasty case o thrush... Could this have affected the test?

Don't want to falsely get my hopes up but it's so hard to stay rational waiting for AF after 9 disappointing months...

Any ideas?

Xxx

I ovulate around the 18th day of cycle and on day 30 of cycle now. My periods are normally VERY regular but think I may just be getting my hopes up... God I hate waiting for AF!

I've read loads of stories from ladies on here who haven't got positive tests until they were at least a week late.

You're not out until AF shows up! best of luck xxx

with my girls it took me about a week to get a bfp! sometimes its slower in some women keep testing gl x

Not trying to get your hopes up but thrush is caused by hormonal changes and some women suffer thrush through most of there pregnancy on and off due to the hormonal changes! could the thrush be a sign of a positive hormonal change? NHS website:

Pregnancy
If you're pregnant, changes in the levels of female hormones, such as oestrogen, increase your chances of developing thrush and make it more likely to keep coming back.

fingers crossed for you hun

Still no AF but 1 more negative pregnancy test!

No symptoms of either pregnancy or an impending period... Hoping this is my month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->