Could this be a positive (well, an almost positive?)

brandi91

Reaction score
Hey! I am very new to OPKs. I have PCOS and my cycles are completely absent most of the time. I just had a cycle induced by progesterone, but have been taking Metformin in hope that it will help to regulate. I've been taking the ovulation predictor tests, mostly without any luck. I took one this afternoon that was somewhat dark. I wanted to see if it would get darker, so about an hour and a half later, I took this test. This was darker than my previous one! I know that my urine wasn't very concentrated, so I'm not sure if that had some effect on it...I wanted to BD to be safe, but hubby is sick! I'm hoping that doing it tomorrow will suffice!

I'm on CD 18.

Anyway, what are your thoughts? All opinions welcome! I feel like it's so much more vivid in person than on my computer. This makes me feel like it's wishful thinking. Thoughts?

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/BornToRide14/20160127_213958.jpg

Not quite there yet, but getting close! Bd tomorrow will be a good bet because it should turn positive in the next couple days! Good luck!

Keep testing, sometimes it takes a while to darken up so maybe a few more days. Just try and take it at same time each day with at least a 2-3 hour hold and liking your fluid intake in that time. Good luck

It might take a few more days to get darker hun. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->