Could this be a sign????!!!!

SarahhhFo

Reaction score
I'm 10DPO and I've been having pretty gnarly cramps all day. AF due 11/1. I'm also having VERY watery CM and when I sneeze I feel like I've wet myself!! UGH. Sharpe twinges too when I sneeze, cough and I'm super uncomfortable, achy and TIRED.

I think I definitely have a cold, but where does the watery CM mix?

My prog' levels were also at a 10 on Monday, so does that put me out of the running this month??

Anyone?? I'm going a tad bit bonkers here.

Just checked my CP for the day and it was high, wet and somewhat closed. I'm having REALLY sharp pains in my lower abdomen, and have been cramping ALL flippin' day.

Could I still be pregnant even though my prog' levels on Monday were at a 10??

I have no idea chick but sending you lots of baby dust
:dust: :dust: :dust:

It could be. I know while I'm pregnant, it hurts when I sneeze. Not sure I had that in the 2ww though. At 10dpo, you could take a test. I've got my BFP each time at 10dpo. Good luck x

You could test! Don't forget to stay positive even if the test is negative because 10dpo is early for a lot of people. I am 25 and tested negative until 2 days after af was expected.

Good luck!

It could be. I know while I'm pregnant, it hurts when I sneeze. Not sure I had that in the 2ww though. At 10dpo, you could take a test. I've got my BFP each time at 10dpo. Good luck x

I'm super tempted to take a test, but I HATE getting BFN's. I've been tempted to just wait until AF shows, since for some reason that's easier on my nerves.

Question though is my progesterone level? Google doesn't help me AT ALL. It's at a 10.. could I still be pregnant with it at that level or is that a no?

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a ton of cramps! That's a good sign :)

I hope this is it! Trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it!!!

With a progesterone level of 10 you don't want to be anymore than about 5 dpo to have a viable pregnancy. Could you have oved later than you thought?

With a progesterone level of 10 you don't want to be anymore than about 5 dpo to have a viable pregnancy. Could you have oved later than you thought?

It's possible. I have EWCM on the 11th and the 13th and cramps the 13th-15th. So that's why I'm saying that time frame.

I was around 6 or 7 DPO when I had the progesterone level of 10..

although, I'm really just guessing big time on my ov' window. I had EWCM on the 11th, 13th and cramping on the 14th and 15th. So, that's why I'm setting my O' date on the 14th or so.

I could be wrong though. :]

Had my prog' levels tested on the 21st.

You should test if you are in that window of possibly getting a positive. If you are too early to test, chin up! It sounds like you were right in that grey area for your progesterone levels and your dpo, so that is still a good sign!

Try and stay positive (I know that is easier said than done.), but it will only help you out. Stress will only produce odd symptoms and force you to symptom spot. Take care!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"