could this be IB?

venomkyss

Reaction score
I was 5 days late on my period this month. I don't know when I ovulated, probably later because I recall being pretty dry this month except for a couple of days. I didn't really try this month as far as ttc and tracking any signs because last month I went nuts and didn't want to put myself through that this month. Also people have told me I might have a better chance if I don't try. Any how, since November, my cycles have been a consistent 25 days long. I have also been starting it off with a day of really light spotting and then it gets heavier. Before November, I was very irregular and just coming off the mirena, so I assumed it had pretty much regulated my cycles.
Well last night, I bd with df and I noticed I was bleeding when cleaning myself. It was a dark pink color and since cleaning myself, it's been brown with a slight hint of dark pink. It's not a blood red color as of yet.
I'm wondering if this could be IB? Even though I was late? I never ever get Brown blood so this confuses me. The only symptom I have is extreme fatigue and I never have symptoms on my period. I also swear I had gotten a faint positive, but I might have had line eyes. Opinions anyone?

Don't want to read and run, not sure about ib but it could possibly be, do you know when you ovulated? Fingers crossed

I'm not sure actually. In May, I drove myself crazy testing and symptom spotting because I knew I had ovulated that month and didn't think I wouldn't get pregnant. So this month, I cleared my mind and never thought about it. I do recall being dry all month until about 5 days before my period was supposed to start, I had some slippery cm and it only lasted one day.

Sorry, you did say that (must learn to read the post properly) if that's the case you could be around 10 dpo which is around when implantation occurs so you might be lucky x

:D I hope so. Do you think it would be too early to catch it on a test? I tested three days ago and got a bfn.

Yeah probably too early, give it a few more days then test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"