Could this be implantation bleeding?

YorkiePoo2010

Reaction score
Hey there, I am new to this site and figured I would get some opinions from pregnant women or moms them self! I have very regular cycles, my periods are 4 days long and 28 days in between. The first day of my last period was March 20, 2015 and I ovulated April 3, 2015. My boyfriend and I made love March 29 (fertile day), April 3 (ovulation day), and April 4 (fertile day). My period is due tomorrow, April 17, and like I said they are very regular! I have never once had an early or late period, yet today at 13 dpo, I started spotting. It didn't start until noon-ish and was very light pink and only when I wiped. Starting at about 4-ish it was a little more and light brown. At 7 it was dark brown and when I wiped, there was thick, dark brown "stuff". It was creamy or sticky and it didn't stretch.
I have been keeping track of some possible symptoms since ovulation:
5 dpo: boobs feel heavy, mood swings, headaches and breast tenderness.
6 dpo: most food tasted spicy, fatigue, breast tenderness, headaches, CRAMPS
7 dpo: noticed the need to urinate a little more but nothing too bad, bloated, cramps.
8 dpo: noticed need to urinated more, bright yellow urine the first couple trips to the bathroom, weird taste in mouth, moody, irritable, nauseous, gassy, woke up with 5 pimples when I very rarely get acne
9 dpo: very vivid dream (about zombies attacking my boyfriend and I), rib pain on right side, felt like I had a gas bubble but not gassy, nauseous, bloated, headaches
10 dpo: woke up with purple nipples and darker aerolas, sharp pain in lower left side by hip area, couldn't sleep for anything!, hot flashes, cramps, nauseous
11 dpo: very forgetful, emotional - cried because my boyfriend had to go to work.., cramps, nauseous, some diarrhea, hot flashes, weight gain - about 3 pounds
12 dpo: sleepy - slept through my alarm and overslept a half hour which is not like me at all, woke up with a severe sore throat, bloated, dizzy, cramps, got full very fast when I ate
13 dpo: sore throat gone completely, short of breath, light pink spotting around noon, brown blood in evening, cramps, fatigue, feel sluggish, can't stop chewing on things - I have been chewing on a pen cap all day!, full very fast when I ate
Period is due tomorrow, but has anyone had spotting like this, this close to period and have gotten a positive test? All opinions would be nice! :o

I try not to read into symptoms and have never had IB myself, so what I would do is hop on down the store and buy some tests. Do not open the box. If the bleeding doesn't turn into full blown AF by tomorrow morning, then take a test with your first morning urine. If it does, you can return the tests. Now.. I would ACTUALLY end up going to the store, buying the tests, and ten taking one hahaha. I have no restraint.

Thanks for responding! Last night before showering I checked things out - there was a small bright red dot on the tampon but mostly back to light brown discharge. Before bed there was more bright red bleeding so I used a pad for bed. I woke up this morning, period due, and nothing! Nothing on the pad from over night, nothing when I went to the Bathroom, and nothing when I wiped! Any thoughts?!

Update: my period came on time Unfortunately but I am a little confused. The first two days were just spotting, brown/Pink blood And not heavy at all which is very unusual. The third and fourth day were a little more normal but not as heavy as it usually is. The past couple of days I have had no appetite and nauseous. Also I have a achy pain in the left lower side of my abdomen by my hip. Last night my areolas were almost twice as big as normal and my nipples were purple. Could the bleeding be a regular period?

Im 11dpo and had white cm this morning with a pink tinge to it along with sharpe pains as if af started
few hours later had blood but not much and only when i wiped after using the toilet cramping stopped

6hrs later still bleeding still light but nausea kicked it

Is it too late for implantation ???

Yorkiepoo did you test yet? I would buy a dollar store cheapie and try anyway. Some women report getting their first period after they become pregnant but it is very light and doesn't last as long as a normal flow.

Eeyore please don't lose hope just yet. Implantation can occur up to 12 dpo. The blood can be old blood from the egg implanting earlier or it could be from implanting now especially since the bleeding is only there when you wipe. Also are you sure of your ovulation hun? Maybe you were off by a day or two.

I wish both of you ladies luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->