Could this be indicative of a problem?

LiLi2

Reaction score
So I tested the day after AF was due and got a BFN. Today, two days later (3-4 days after AF due) I got 4 BFPs. But now I'm worried that they are not dark enough for being 3-4 days late. With my son, I had very dark tests by now. My immediate concern is an ectopic pregnancy. Then I start worrying about a miscarriage. Obviously, levels are rising some since 2 days ago they were completely negative, but I need some input here. Please be honest!!

image.jpg

And why is this one SO faint???

image.jpg

Could be late implantation, especially considering your tests were just negative I'd say that line looks really good. I don't have any experience or know much about ectopic pregnancies so I can't really comment on that. Congratulations ;)

^ Agree with above, you could just be earlier than you think. The last test might not be as sensitive as the other two. Those are great lines! :flower:

Since your testing with different brands can't really compare them. The Walmart ones are known for taking a while to darken up.

Thanks, ladies. The lines are there and strong, but are they good lines for being 4 days late?

Dragonfly, good to know that the Walmart tests are known for being faint. That one was really worrying me.

I plan on doing my last FRER in the morning. I hope it's darker. The FRER and digital were taken on a 1.5 hour hold with SMU. Clearblue was FMU. Walmart test was afternoon pee on a 1hr hold.

I got my chest bfp with frer at 10dpo and my test line did not get darker than the control until 17dpo/4 days late... And I was carrying twins.

If it makes you feel better I'm 2-3 days late for AF and I just tested this afternoon, and my test was still not super dark at all!! I think it's late implantation which is totally fine and normal! Hugs and try not to worry! As long as the line gets darker every couple days you're good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 22
I think it looks fine with dd mine I had to see with a microscope

Thanks for the reassuring words, ladies.

I'm not seeing any progression on FRER. I think I will ask to go in for an early scan to make sure it's not ectopic. I'm also not having any symptoms at all.

Top: Yesterday SMU
Bottom: Today FMU

image.jpg

mine look exactly like this the progression isnt alot and there still faint and iv missed my period
this is my test progression first 2 i took would of passed for negitive
the next 2 had faint lines
these were the early superdrug brand where as the next 2 were the cheap tesco brand that werent sensitive they had to be taken day of missed period so might explain the faint lines?
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/633/TnQBkf.jpg

and my next 2 looked like this one taken last night and one this morning with FMU
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/908/3yduJB.jpg

so im in exactly the same position hun im worrying like mad too but im sure we will be fine but its so hard not to worry isnt it hun iv ordered some frers they should be here by thursday hopefully
good luck hun i will stalk your post iv posted about this too so if it helps check them out hun.
xx

Hoping for no issues for you as well, Mandi. These early days sure are worrisome ones.

Maybe it dried a little darker?

image.jpg

Lili I defo see progression in those FRERs, even before they had dried. I think your hCG is still on an upward trend hon.

Thanks. I am transferring to a new doc so I haven't gotten an appointment yet as my records are still being sent over.

Here is blue dye from yesterday morning and then today at 11am:

image.jpg

Definitely am seeing a progression in your last picture. I'm sure a scan would be reassuring as well

Hey girls just thought I would butt and let you know that I had the strongest lines in the world so strong they were darker then the control line and it all ended badly so I wouldn't worry about the darkness of the lines!! It they are there in colour that's all that matters xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->