Could this be it??? <3

inannuimortal

Reaction score
Hello!

My partner and I are obviously not TTC...and we use the "Pullout" method. (Note we DTD on the 13th,14th, and maybe even the 15th.On the 13th I know he almost didn't pull out in time too!) About 10 days ago I was struck with some physical symptoms:???
I had some abdominal symptoms, then symptoms that almost made me think of an infection. I felt I had to pee constantly and when I went to the bathroom I felt a tensing sensation and only a little pee. No burning or massive pains. Then a little blood one or two of the times. I remained kind of bloated and with that peeing sensation for maybe 24 hours. That was on the 17th-18th.I don't know exactly when I ovulated, but I know it was supposed to be around the 19th-ish. Since then I have experienced multiple symptoms most of which have remain all day. The tight, bloated lower abdomen (one day I felt like I was hunched over due to the feeling of bloat like a weight was right in front. Lower back/all of back aching. My bb have been tight, tingly, and heavy feeling. I thought I was imagining them being fuller, but my bf confirmed it. I have definitely been more teary than usual, and it's a deep emotion cry, and then it will just go away and I am usually happy. My CM has been very white, sometimes a little"chunky" in the toilet. Sometimes there is nothing/fairly dry or very clear and watery. My hips/legs have been a bit achy too. In and out extreme tiredness and when I get up its mostly gone for a bit. Gas/Burping after I eat not normal for me. And more headaches than normal. For me I wake up with minor nausea often, not sure why, but I have had no overwhelming nausea.

I have also had many intuitive moments, and many moments that I have felt I know that I am pregnant...

Being as I have not really tracked my ovulation, timing is only based on when my period was last...I have stared at the calendar over and over again...I have felt like I'm in algebra all over again, looking at a riddle I couldn't solve. But given what I do know...the timing is very very in line with conception, like literally right on the dot.

I have driven myself mad and back again over the last 10 days...And jumped then gun taking a few tests of course...BFN's.

The back of my mind still tells me I am pregnant, and as I type I am still feeling the pulling tightness in my right side, and I just spent half the morning in and out of tears.

I still have a week until AF is expected...I plan on re-testing in the next couple-3 days. Wish me luck!

IN the mean time what do you think? AND...Was your intuition up, did you know super strongly that you were pregnant? Did your symptoms come and go sometimes?

There have been moments where I don't know if I'm over reacting, and hopeful. But none of these are anywhere near "normal" for me. My PMS if at all is some skin breakouts, a little crabby maybe, and at most a little bloat and very minor cramps...But not for very long if at all.

TMI!!!!: When I say he almost didn't pullout, I mean he was cumming as/right as he pulled out instead of having to make it happen right after...

I'm not one of those that "just know". The cycle that I actually got pregnant was one of the cycles I didn't "feel" like I was pregnant.

Good luck~! :thumbup:

Anything that's not "normal" could be a pregnancy symptoms OR it could just be that you're looking for symptoms that you notice every little details :thumbup:

I definitely agree about overly searching for symptoms, I've been through that a bit, this time it all has come a bit unexpected. I feel like I was actually at a place in my mind where waiting was a good idea, and if it happened it would be a blessing. So I'm really hoping so!!! Thank you!

Good luck~! Keep me updated when you decided to test again~! :thumbup:

I will, and thank you. The forums have really been helping me through this time a lot!

So you had sex the 13th, 14th and 15th and you THINK you ovulated on the 19th?

With those chances, I'd say pregnancy is slim. Sperm can live for up to 5 days in ideal situations, but it's unlikely. I think most live up to 3. Unless your man has super sperm.

I think, and this is just my opinion. You have put this thought in your head and you are freaking out, thus causing you to severely symptom spot and notice every single thing that your body is doing right now. Not every AF cycle is going to be the same, you can't expect to never have any new symptoms before AF.

Though, if you don't temp, then to be completely honest with you...you have no idea when/if you even ovulated. So chances are you could have ovulated earlier than the 19th or later than the 19th.

Only thing you can do now is wait and a test if AF doesn't show. Keep in mind not 100% knowing when you ovulated could mean that you don't really know when AF is going to come. So even if you THINK you are late, it could just be because you ovulated later and AF will come on time.

I hope you get the outcome you want.

P.S. I voted no because all those just sound like PMS symptoms to me.

I know on the timing information it is a little vague meaning +- a few days, which makes it so hard to tell. The 19th is based very loosely from when I started my period, I really have no idea for sure when I ovulated. I am basing my thought in the extremity of my symptoms and that I don't usually ever experience symptoms of these natures and for so long. So yeah I am just waiting and hoping. We haven't been TTC nor not wanting, I might be wanting more than him...I just feel like these things are attacking me the way they are sticking around...I thank you and I m hoping for the BFP now!

I am 26, I have not really been through this experience, and I have not spent the time TTC, so all of your words of experience do help me now, and undoubtedly in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->