Could this be it? I hope so!!

PuffinMuffin

Loving being a Mummy!
Reaction score
Morning Ladies,
One week overdue today and...
Woke up at 5am this morning with horrible period and back pains, since then they have gotten quite regular, ranging from every 15-5mins and I'm running to the loo between them lol!
Had a bath and paracetamol which doesn't seem to have done much, just trying to find a position that isn't quite so painful, have so far ruled out the birth ball (ouch!) and lying down is not good.
Such a weird feeling accompanying them, they really hurt but once they've peaked and are 'coming down' I feel amazing!
Fingers crossed they keep coming!!!

Sounds like classic labour contractions to me hun! good luck xxx

This is what I have been having for three weeks now and still nothing. I hope this is it for you. good luck x

Good luck hun, sounds like this could finally be it, fingers crossed, take care :hugs: XX

Hey lovely, aww i hope this is is for you how ru feeling now? xx I had some very sharp pains last night and i said to OH there quite 'ouchy' ... and i had tightenings beforehand (i've barely had any signs labour is on its way) and in the night i had a blood stained show ...I am still niggly today..... backache period pains xx

Its exciting isnt it :happydance::happydance:

ooooooooooo, sounds so promising! :happydance:
Good luck!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583