Could this be it? Please read.

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Yesterday I started noticing that I can smell things that normally are not as strong to me for instance, tmi, my urine. I can smell it like its in my face. Today I started getting really sick to my stomach, I thought it was okay until I went to the bathroom and literally started gagging right there on the toilet. After that certain smells made me more queasy. I am fine now, but when we were checking out at walmart I started getting this stitch pain but it is closer to my pelvic bone like on my side. Could I be implanting today? Or maybe just implanted? I never ever gag for no reason. I have a strong stomach and with my previous pregnancies I only threw up twice and that was at 13 weeks. I did do a test, but it was very diluted but it seems like I see something, probably just an evap or anitibody strip so I will retest either tomorrow or Monday. I had a dream last night I had morning sickness and ended up pregnant. Another issue i have is that I have a hard time getting warm. I read that your blood can get diverted for a little while. Any thoughts?

The day I thought I implanted I had mild nausea. A day and a half later I threw up feeding my dog. That night I got my bfp :). So it could be possible just retest with fmu. Fx! My beta was 7 two days after the first suspected implant cramp and nausea.

Thank you. I just retested with fmu and it was a bfn. Not even a hint of a line. I am using a wondfo though and now I only have 1 left so I am going to wait. Did you get any weird cramps or anything? Also, the past couple of nights I will get slightly sick to my stomach, only at night. Last night just made me gag.

Every pregnancy or even non pregnancy cycle was different for me so I don't put a lot of stock in symptom spotting. I would wait a few days for the wondfo if you have the patience. Keeping my fxed!

Patience I do not have but will have to considering I only have the 1 test lol. I hate this 2ww. But I just keep tellinh myself it is almost over and if it doesn't happen there is a reason and it will happen when it is supposed to.

Excellent attitude :). Haha yeah see having only one rest has never stopped me. I find dumb reasons to end up at the store and tell myself I'm just going to check to see if the frers have a coupon or how many cheaies are on the shelf or if they restocked the dollar tree hpts... And next thing you know I have a handful of tests hahah. But I shudder to think how many thousands of dollars I spent on hpts in the last 1.5 years hah.

Lol yeah I have to keep myself in check. I started having barely there cramps today in my lower stomach so I am starting to think I am out. I am hoping the gagging from yesterday and the cramping today is all from implantation, but other than the cramps I feel perfectly normal.

Cramps are good. I had them until 7 weeks with my son.

Cramps can the uterus stretching/getting ready like 2 said. It's tough to tell them apart from pms/AF cramps though. still fxed!

So i just went to tge bathroom and looked at the toilet paper, it was slightly brown like after you wipe after a bm. Looked in thr toilet and there was quite a bit of brown tinged egg white cm!!!! Ladies i think this is it. I have NEVER had that in my life! Fx

Brown does mean old blood and it would fit an implant of two days ago. I hope this is it for you

I seriously almost cried! Maybe my gagging last night was the sudden change in hormones? I cannot wait to test. I really hope this is it.

Eeek, i hope this is it. Looking forward to you testing. Keeping everything crossed.

Thank you. I have never had anything like this. After seeing it I just know I am now. I will be so surprised and upset if i dont get a bfp. How much longer should I wait to test?

Im a poas addict and would already be testing. Wrong person to ask :haha:

Haha agreed I poas like 4x a day. The longer you wait the better I say at least wait until tomorrow fmu

Lol oh i am always testing, but I just have 1 ic left. I am 11dpo.

1 test? I would have used that and bought 20 more by now. I admire your strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->