Could this be it? Please read.

Probably from a statistical average based on some study at some university lol i read that 5dpo was the average for implant so who knows. Lol

Whaaaat mine was... 8.5 days passed bd, possibly 7/8dpo. The only confirmed O early I had was the 10dpo with twinnies

Yup my 2nd loss was a haze at 7dpo. With dd2 I'm not sure what dpo it was but it was super early because it was a good week before my period was due.

Well ladies, today I am 13dpo and I am pretty sure I am out for the month. I just took a frer and it was BFN. I know that I'm not out until af shows up, but considering that af is due tomorrow or Thursday I would think that I would be getting a pos by now. I had that brown stuff on Sunday, nausea, gagging, sore boobs (which has never happened) and lighter cramping (mostly on one side), my gums have been bleeding, my back has been really bothering me, I haven't been able to sleep that well and I can smell the most random things like crazy. I seriously have so many symptoms that I never really had with any pregnancy and definitely not during any 2ww. I really thought this was my month. I am taking progesterone pills for 10 days out of the month. I know that they can cause pregnancy symp. but these didn't start until AFTER I stopped taking them for the month. I just felt like I was. If af doesn't start by Thursday I will test again. The only sliver of hope I have left is that if that brown stuff on Sunday was ib then it can take a few days to show and it's barely been 2. Also, I did notice a spot of pinkish brown, definitely not red and literally a spot yesterday and today in my cm, which has gotten more wet feeling. I just need some encouragement or maybe a slap in the face saying, "Hey it's not your month woman. Move on!"

Oh hun, im sorry about the bfn :hugs: You're definitely not out tho.

tkeith with DD1 I didn't get a positive until the day after AF was due.

I am trying to stay positive about the whole thing, but I am also trying to think that getting a positive after af os usually not the norm and I need to prepare for af. With my previous pregnancies we just went for it and I never tracked anything so I have no clue if I was late or early. I was really young, so i didnt know what I know now.

What is making you feel it's coming? Normal af symptoms or?

Just that i tested yesterday, 13dpo, and it was still negative. I have been cramping, not as bad as I normally do,but i was taking progesterone for 10 days to help with that. Even though I am off of the pills I am wondering if that is what is causing these symptoms. Im just going to wait it out. No af today so far so we will see. Last month was a 30 day cycle with help from progesterone so I assume this will be the same.

Well ladies its over. Af showed right on time this morning. Its okay, I know its not my time and it will happen when it needs to. I have been so stressed this month so i guess its for the best. Back to cd1. See you ladies in 2 weeks! Thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->