Could this be it?

kiowa44

Reaction score
So it’s 2:30am and I can’t sleep. I keep crunching the numbers over and over, plugging them into every period and ovulation calculator I can find. And the results are making me feel a bit dizzy. My heart keeps fluttering and I've got this ridiculously uncontrollable grin on my face.

My hubby is a farmer so we don't get to see each other much around this time of year(harvest season). And when we do, he's pretty tired, so we don't get a lot of play time (which ends up being okay because, when harvest is over, we're closer than ever). But we did make love for the first time in weeks on Sept 20th (not trying, not preventing). I didn't think much of it until 3 days later my breasts were SERIOUSLY tender AND swollen!!! I mean, it hurt if they brushed up against something! I have two kids (3 and 6) and tenderness of my breasts was one of the first symptoms both times. So I went to look at the calendar for the date of my last period and crap, 1st time in 8 months I forgot to write it down! Go figure! Looks like I'm going to have to wait this one out.

Well tonight I was going through old text messages and I found one where I mentioned cramping to a friend of mine! Hallelujah, I got the date! Last period was on Sept 2nd. I average a 33 day cycle. So I plugged in all the numbers and, oh my gosh, I'll be if we didn't hit my most fertile day right on the head!

It's all starting to add up...the lack of energy, the mood swings...or maybe I'm reading into things too much. I'm trying to cool my jets, but I just can't help but wonder......how many strange looks do you like I'd get if I ran into Wal-Mart at 3am to buy a pregnancy test? :happydance:

Here's to waiting til 8am :-= I'll post results!!!

So I couldn't wait and....my my dear sweet Lord....I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

Oh that's awesome.... I am still trying to figure out if I have an irregular scant period, spotting or should test.... Also ovulated around the 20/9 and had sex before and after �� using the very reliably pull out method (haha)

Oh that's awesome.... I am still trying to figure out if I have an irregular scant period, spotting or should test.... Also ovulated around the 20/9 and had sex before and after �� using the very reliably pull out method (haha)

I thought pull out was a way to prevent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->