Could this be it?

lemonad3

Reaction score
I was planning on taking a break from trying after this month for a couple of months as the timing wasn't great. Thought I wasn't in for much of a chance this month even as we didn't BD that much at the right time. Today I couldn't help myself and took a test (I'm somewhere between 8-10 DPO - charting was a bit weird this cycle so hard to tell). I could see something within 3 minutes though it is very very faint...can't wait to buy more tests to try again tomorrow!!

Do you guys see what I see?

With photos this time!

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3800.jpg
    IMG_3800.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 54
I see something in the first picture as well. Keep us updated on the next tests you take!

Thank you so much for looking everybody :) The pictures have come out way worse than it looked in real life (I think). I've been out and bought some more tests. Will try and hold out until tomorrow morning before testing again and will keep you all posted

So...I couldn't make myself wait until tomorrow morning to test again. I did a 4 hour hold and tested this evening. Here are the results (shown next to this morning's test). Again the photo doesn't really come out as clear, but in real life there is an obvious line. I can't quite believe it!

Good luck to everyone else testing!

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 46
I can see your line easily on here too! Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members