Could this be my month?!

MamaPlus2

Reaction score
Hopefully I can keep this triphasic temp going! My bd timing doesn't seem like it would be a hit. But I'm hopeful!

*yes, I know triphasic doesn't equal pregnancy. This is just the first month I'm feeling good about these Temps!*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-14-21-49-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-14-21-49-31.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 27
I am totally new to charting so can't comment really on your chart but if triphastic is a new thing this month for you then that's got to be a good sign! Fingers crossed for you!

Sperm is viable for up to 5 days so I'd say it looks like it is highly possible! Your chart looks amazing and you could probably try testing now with a FRER since you're already 10 dpo. Good luck xx

I'm sorry to say but I would not say that your temps are triphasic because you did not have three or more at the second higher temperature. Now your temperatures do look very good and very well could be your month but usually triphasic patterns have to have at least three or four temperatures at 1 higher level and then the rest of them are at a secondary higher level. If you get another one or 2 in the current range then I'd say triphasic. I still wish you the best of luck and I sure hope it is your month

I definitely worded that wrong looking back. I meant the start of. Definitely not what I wrote though haha.

My Temps have been dropping but only slightly. Any lower than today and I'm calling myself out though.

I had a Dr apt on the 6 dpo so with my POAS addiction I asked for a freebie and bfn obviously lol. We ordered some FRER's off Amazon but they're not due till Thursday. .. I've resisted my usual dollar store tests so well for the first time. My Temps are acting relatively normal for once. Gah

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-16-22-41-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-16-22-41-01.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
I also forgot to mention my resting daytime temp is quite high as well. Which isn't the usual. One more drop and I'm buying that darn box of tampons 😂

... why must my body leave me teetering on the brink?? 3 days at that exact temp... but the good news is my FRER's come tomorrow! So if af isn't here by tomorrow evening, I'll be testing! (My luck I'll friggin wipe after testing only to have triggered af 😂)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-18-12-13-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-18-12-13-53.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2
Well.... Hubby asked if we could bd before taking the expensive test 😂 because that will usually trigger af. And I'm pretty sure the miserable wench is here.... i'll be testing in the am if not... 😢

1st day of af for me is ALWAYS h*ll. Super heavy, crippling cramps, all that. Nothing since a bit after bd pain wise and only mild cramping right after. But only spotting still right now. Definitely from the cervix but barely anything. My temp also went up a bit this am. This is seriously driving me nuts. I FEEL pregnant but that's happened before and not been the case. I will update tomorrow regardless! Thanks for reading ladies :)

Sorry ladies! It was aunt flow with a vengeance 😢 amd I've boycotted all pregnancy related everything this month. Too much darn stress. Thanks for listening ladies! It's prime time week and we've bd a few times but honestly, it's not a not trying not protecting month haha. Good luck to you all and baby dust your way!

I'm sorry to hear isn't wasn't your month. I'm currently in the same sinking miserable boat. I really thought I was pregnant this time too. AF is sure to arrive this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->