could this be my waters?

Googiepie

Reaction score
Today I decided to take a warm bath to relax. I was in there for about 20 mins. I got up and 30 seconds later a little gush of water came out. It def didn't look like pee or smell like it. Could it be that my water broke and only a bit came out? Could it be that during the bath some water went up and came out? (Sorry if that sounds ridiculous) :)

That is exactly how my waters broke with dd2. At the time i didnt really think anything of it since i had major leaking bladder issue going on and it took nearly 24 hrs to clue in on it (had no contractions either) try laying down for 20 mins and get up if you have another gush i would say most likly it i your waters. Good luck and keep us updated.

Thanks! :thumbup: I will keep an eye on it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it was my waters and baby is on her way. :happydance:

hard to tell!

its happened a couple of times with me but it was such a small amount i figured it was probably some water that had worked its way up there after I had been wallowing for an hour or so....

If you walk round for a bit then lie down for half hr or so and stand up again you shuld be able to tell, if more water comes out its more likely to be your waters :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat if you look a few threads down :haha: I guess time will tell if it's waters or just a pee leak :hugs: good luck! I hope this is it for you!! :flow:

How did it go? Was it your waters? Fingers crossed for you.

It doesn't look like it was my waters. I woke up this morning with sharp shooting pains and the runs (sorry tmi) so I called my doctor and was suggested to go to the hospital to check things out. I was told that its most likely my body clearing out in preparation for labour or it might be a stomach virus. They checked me and my cervix is 1cm open and nice and soft woohoo! I've been having lower back pains since this mornin, they're constant so I'm hoping my body is getting ready for labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"