Could this be sign that I am pregnant?

smarie1011

Reaction score
Hi! I have posted in a few other places and haven't gotten much of a response. Maybe someone here can answer or has had a similar experience.

I was due to start my period on June 18th it came the morning of June 19th (this part is not really abnormal) well it was not spotting but it was light for 3 days then it completely stopped for about 1 1/2 days. I just thought it was done and REALLY short. (this doesn't happen) well yesterday out of the blue I had a bright red blood spot then very little after that. Then it completely stopped again.

Could this be a sign that I am pregnant? Has this happened to anyone else?

This just happened yesterday, so I haven't bought a test yet.

THANKS!

Hey! Honestly, I don't think it sounds like you're pregnant, but maybe take a cheap test to be sure? I know Walmart has .88 ones! Stranger things have happened :) good luck!

While it is possible to have a pseudo 'period' while pregnant, it's not particularly common. Go ahead and take a cheap test though. Note that it wouldn't be a real period, it would be a kind of bleeding called decidual bleeding.

If it wasn't a usual flow then I would test! I had spotting throughout some cycles and seriously thought I was pregnant! I even had the globs of creamy cm.. But turns out I have PCOS.. So if this is not what you're used to seeing I would test or call your doctor!

Best of luck to you!!

Hi! I have posted in a few other places and haven't gotten much of a response. Maybe someone here can answer or has had a similar experience.

I was due to start my period on June 18th it came the morning of June 19th (this part is not really abnormal) well it was not spotting but it was light for 3 days then it completely stopped for about 1 1/2 days. I just thought it was done and REALLY short. (this doesn't happen) well yesterday out of the blue I had a bright red blood spot then very little after that. Then it completely stopped again.

Could this be a sign that I am pregnant? Has this happened to anyone else?

This just happened yesterday, so I haven't bought a test yet.

THANKS!

Hi:winkwink: I had the same thing happened to me this cycle:wacko:
I was supposed to start June 24 but started June 22, very ligth the first day more like spotting, 23rd very ligth flow through the day, 24th tiny flow at first trip to bathroom in the morning but after that it went over to spotting and gone by early afternoon. So I had two days very ligth compared to three days medium heavy. June 25 I went to the bathroom in early evening I had some ligth pink spotting again, it went over to brown by nigth and then gone?
I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but if I'm not something is not right..
Of course it could be a very wacky cycle last cycle in end of May was very ligth too?? All other cycles has been more heavier flow the three days of having my periods.
I'm sorry I'm not much help but we're in the same boat:shrug:

Do you know for sure if you ovulated? (As in confirmed by bbt, not opk?) If you don't know for certain then maybe it was a withdrawal bleed not a true period...

I got a very similar AF last cycle. Spotting for 2 days, light for 1 day and then a few more days spotting. Based on my chart and the BFN I got at CD 13, I'm not pregnant. I did get a faint second line a 11DPO so maybe a chemical.

Test and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->