Could this be something?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by susan_1981, Oct 13, 2013.

1. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

I'm clutching at straws and, to be honest, I don't even know why I'm posting this :wacko: I went to the toilet just a while back to pee. As soon as I sat down, something came out. Sorry for TMI but before I even released but this isn't unusual at this stage of pregnancy I guess. Anyway, I thought it was just pee - which it probably was - but when I looked after, it looked a bit cloudy, almost like a tiny bit mucusy. I'm such a hypochondriac that I can make myself believe pretty much anything I want to and now I feel a bit achy really low down.

I'm sure this is all nothing and as I said, I have no idea why I'm posting this because all I have to go on is the fact that I just pee'd and it looked a bit cloudy after! I'm so desperate for this baby to come and I still have just under 2 weeks to go. Someone said on an earlier thread I did that they hate queue jumpers. I want to be one!!! x

2. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

It could be, best way to check is to pop a pad on then lay on your side for 30 mins. If its your waters then when you get up they'll trickle out onto the pad & you'll know!

Good luck honey, I hope this is it for you :D

3. Foxy37

Foxy37 Well-Known Member

Ha Ha maybe it could be the start of the old plug coming out xx

4. jellybeanxx

jellybeanxx NTNP #4

I've no idea if it could be something but you're not alone in the obsessive sign and symptom spotting! If I have a couple of Braxton Hicks I manage to convince myself labour is starting, I'm constantly checking for a show or wondering if my waters are about to break. I'm sure it's even worse than the symptom spotting I did when TTC and I was pretty bad back then too!

5. susan_1981

Oooh good tip Louppey. I take it you still haven't had your LO yet?

God this last wait is agonising and yep, far, far worse than the 2ww! It turns me into a crazy lady! x

6. Bluewings

Bluewings Blessed Twice

I feel like we are all back in TTC again!! Except this time my DH is almost as bad as me ahha

7. susan_1981

Haha, mine's not. I'm always telling him that I think the baby is coming. He just rolls his eyes. I'm actually thinking when I do go into labour, he probably won't believe me! And I've had nothing since yesterday so I think I was right and that I just pee'd. Ah, come on baby! x

8. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

I wish!! Little monkey is obviously comfy. I'm trying not to get irritated but my goodness I am damn uncomfortable now!! I had Coralie at 38+4 so this just isn't funny :haha: