Could this be the start?!?!?!

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
So im CD 30 today. Background info is, this is our first cycle TTC after coming of hormonal BC. We've been using the CBFM and have gotten high readings from CD8 to CD24, with no peak then the monitor went back to low readings.

A few ladies on here have already explained that the monitor automatically resorts back to low so far into the cycle so I've stopped using it this month as it no longer requests test sticks.

My plan was to just wait this cycle out and start fresh with the monitor next cycle, but yesterday I've had weird cramping, pulling type pains in my lower left side. Even when on the pill i could always tell when AF was coming just from symptoms (bloating, depressed, 'full' typer feeling), but never this pain before.

So I'm wondering if it might be ovulation (and since the pill stops ovulation i wouldn't have felt this before?) and then this morning when i wiped i noticed a clear stretchy type discharge, but it didn't stretch too far maybe 2cm?

What do you guys think??:shrug::shrug:

It could be ovulation. Have you got any OPK's lying around?

Hi thanks for your reply!
I've only been using the CBFM to test ovulation. I didn't really want to do more than one POAS test a day because i didn't want TTC to become all consuming :/

Guess ill just have to wait and see. :wacko:

Babydust to you! :dust:

I use cheap OPK'S from Amazon. If I ever can't quite decided if I'm ovulating I use one. I try not to obsess over it though so a pack of 25 can last me months. Just get to Bd'ing anyway to cover your bases. Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->