Could this be..................?!!!!!

LaraJJ

Mummy to Tessa & bump!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 8dpo today and last night and this morning I have reddish tinged CM, and last night in bed I had quite bad cramps on my right side - had to get up to take some paracetamol :(

Could this be implantation?!!!!! Or am I just checking my cervix too often and made it bleed?!!!!! :dohh:

My CM is also really wet compared to how it is normally at this point in my cycle.

Any help or advice welcome :thumbup:

I hope what you had was implantation bleeding.I don't think you can make yourself bleed.
BUT, I think you should think twice before taking paracetamol or any other meds, pain killlers etc. during the TWW.
Good luck!

Keep positive and be careful. I am in the same boat right now...had some brown discharge sunday into monday...not at all like AF! Nothing like I have had before and now gone. I have read a lot that says it could be pink or brown...so who knows. I agree just careful taking pain meds.

I am in the middle of dental work and now going to do the TWW and just be safe incase. UGH. :dust: onto you!!! Stay positive try testing in a week or so. HUGS.

When I got pregnant with my son, I had terrible period type pains-i felt so light headed and almost passed out two nights in a row. It was definetly implantion pains for me.

Good luck! :)

Thanks ladies :)

I thought that paracetamol was safe to take all through pregnancy - am I wrong?!! Thanks for the heads up - I'll suffer on next time!!

Feeling really impatient this cycle!! Will prob test Fri at 11dpo.

Good luck HockeyMom - hope that is a good sign for you. How many dpo are you? When are you planning to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->