Could this month be my month ????

laura&faith

Reaction score
My period isn't due till Saturday I'm regular as clockwork, yesterday I had a bit of pinky bloody when I wiped that was it then this morning when I wiped a little bit mor pinky blood, I don't no if it's beginning of my period or what, there's no pain and it's only when I wipe, also I feel nauseua all the time, my breasts are bigger and my nipples or tender, my skin has broke out really bad and I'm bloated but not weighing different, also have to pea frequent and feel hungry all day,I don't no wether this is jut wishful thinking or if it's the real thing, I no me and my husband said if I haven't fell pregnant by January we will hold of till may as we don't want another baby around Christmas period, help please

Oh and I'm extremely tiered must have about 4 nana naps a day

I took a test 5 mins ago and it's negative is it to early

I found that every month i had symptoms i wasnt pregnant, was all in my head, the month i had no symptoms and i was sure AF was coming I was pregnant! I think it could be early, but with my son I got a positive test 4 days before AF was due! x Hope its all good for you tho, the pink may be implantation, so test on saturday and see id say x

I've been too busy to even think about been pregnant this month as it's been my dd bday and then crimbo and my dads bday etc so i can't say it's all in my head

My hubby has just walked in and laughed at me :( my tummy looks more bloated than usual. Period due tomorrow no signs of it coming normally I get bad pains the night before

Testing first thing in the morning, im still having the pink dushcharge when wipe its been about 3days now no smell to it which is how i no its not af no pain otherdthan in my nipples

Keep us updated. No af means your still in with a chance this month!
Fingers crossed

Thanks, ive just been to the toilet and abit more blood when i wiped still very pink no cramps and no smell to the blood etc is this the start of my af or am i still in with a chance

2am this morning was in the worse pain I've ever been in cramps were out of this world followed by a very heavy bleed more heavy than my normal af, this morning woke up nothing :/ what is going on I'm confused

So this morning had another slight bleed and that was it no cramping, last night had cramping on my left side of pelvis this morning nothing although I hve spent the last hour with my head down the loo vomiting and my head is fuzzy I'm so run down today I don't no wether to wait or book in the doctors

I think it's af

I had it this cycle really bad cramps xx

Been to the doctors today turns out I've had a cyst on my left ovary thats finally popped that was what the bug heavy bleed with clots was and that was why my body was telling me i was pregnant, and why i was in a lot of pain, hoping to get back on track. Me and hubby have talked about leaving it a few months then try again just have fun and maybe a few dirty weekends away ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->