Could This Month Be The Month?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lizzyxxx, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Lizzyxxx

Lizzyxxx No.3 On the way!

My Last AF was 16th Nov.
    I did an ovulation calendar online and it said my fertile days are 4th to 9th Dec.
    I :sex: last week the 3rd and this week 7th and started ovulating yesterday (IC opk was faint but darker than i usually get) and i am experiencing the pains (Left side this month) they are quite painful too.
    What do you think my chances are for a :BFP: this Christmas?
    :shrug:

2. sassybaby

sassybaby Mother of 1 & Pregnant :)

Ooo Im getting the same like a dull period like cramp in my lower ab bit like a shooting pain I should be due AF 15/12 Im hoping these pains are impantation but not sure when you are meant to get them ?? wishing you lots of luck of getting your BFP for christmas :)
    x

3. Lizzyxxx

Thanks!
    Also just another thing to add is that when we :sex: and he came inside...it didn't come out like it usually does, im guessing thats a really good thing?
    Also i have had ov pains today aswell so 2 days after :sex: chances?

4. xxBaby-Dustxx

xxBaby-Dustxx Member

Hey! I was getting sharp pains occasionally too! My i've had a headache for 2 days :( My last period was 05th Nov. Im so confused, its nice to find other people in the same boat!
    xxx

5. Lizzyxxx

Hi again everyone. So far no other symptoms except yesterday and a bit today i had a bit of pain on the side i ovulated from...but i have PCOS and i am so sceptical i will ever fall pregnant again and the last one (M/C) was a fluke!
    All i want for Xmas is a little bean or two inside me!
    :dust: to all also!

6. ArticBaby

ArticBaby Stepmom&TTC#1

Sending you some babydust

:dust::dust::dust:

I get those pains too, just another symptom just playing with my mind :wacko:

7. Lizzyxxx

Ok i am due for :af: on 21st of Dec but i so hope for a :bfp: on 25th...i think i have become obsessed with symptom spotting. Its just my Mum had a m/c in Aug like me then in Dec she found out she was pregnant with me and i feel i should be too!