could this pain be a good sign?

Naimi

Reaction score
Hi girlies ...

I'm pretty sure i ovulated around wednesday/thursday last week, so from about then onwards i did lots of attacking ;) . And yesterday morning I got up, and after about 10 mins i had a really bad cramping pain in my stomache and a throbbing pain in my back. It was just like a period pain, but obviously I'm not due on until the 11th, so that can't be it. I was just wondering what you thought it might be, do you get any pain when ovulation is finished? could it be implantation? or am I getting my hopes up and looking into it a bit much?

You can be honest .... tell me if you think i'm being a drama queen. lol.

thanks x

PS. it lasted about 15 minutes. The dull back ache stayed so I took some Ibruprofen and it eased off. Hasn't happend again since.

im not to sure hun sorry, but didnt want to ignore your thread, i guess it could be inplantation plains, i havent heard of anyone having them but its not impossible.

Not long before testing, your about 4dpo now so yu could start testing at about 9dpo

Good Luck!

xx

Well I'm going to go down to visit my mum on Easter sunday and stay for a few days, so i actually come back on the day I'm due on, so I will try and wait until at least then to test. Being there will probably take my mind of it anyway.

I think my problem is, like most of us I'm sure .... i over think everything ! from a twinge in my back, to my boobs feeling a little tender.

I'll keep my fingers crossed but try to forget about it for the next 10 days :)

Thanks for replying
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"