Could tonight be the night?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Me ans Mark haven't :sex: since I was 32 weeks pregnant. I completely went off it. Chloe is now 13 weeks. :blush:

I'm starting to feel that maybe I might like to again and maybe tonight could be 'it' thats if he's up for it (what am I saying, course he is!)

Im really nervous, I know it wont be like it was before and what if we do it and thats all I want for another few months?

I''m getting myself worked up into such a state I'll probably not say anything to him and just forget it

Relax and enjoy! Don't think of the next time...just go with it tonight.

I hate to say it, but my last time was close to the 32 week stage of my pregnancy and it still hasn't happened. :blush:

:hugs: you'll be fine, just take things slowly

well I'm not going to ask if you did it (that'd just be rude!) but when you do I hope it goes well. I'm sure it will. sex is great! at least, I like it :blush:

Totally got you confused with someone else :dohh:

Hope it went well for you :hugs:

well I'm not going to ask if you did it (that'd just be rude!) but when you do I hope it goes well. I'm sure it will. sex is great! at least, I like it :blush:

No we didnt, friggin AF decided to make a second appearance in a week, I was dissapointed so I guess thats a good sign for the future!!

I'm still up for it though and looking forward to AF buggering off so thats good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->