Could use a hug

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would try here. I apologize for the lengthy thread, but I greatly appreciate those who stop by and read it. I have a couple worries on my hand. First, I normally have 28-29 CD and just recently I had a couple of 27 CD and last cycle was 26 days. Last time I saw this short of cycles was when I was a teen 15 yrs ago(yes I am 30). Also I used to have AF for 6 days then it dropped to 4 or 5 days. My other worry is endometriosis. It runs strong in my family on both sides. I have read it might be hereditary and might not. My concern with that is my Aunt on my dad's side had endometriosis so bad it wrapped around her intestines and she had a MC at 8 weeks when trying for another one. With that being said I am afraid I have endo so bad I won't be able to conceive. As far as symptoms for endo go I have(before AF): lots of gas and bloating,low back ache, and cramps bad enough for Midol. I have read you can be pain free and have lots of endo and be in lots of pain and have very little if any endo. Those that have had either short cycles or endo would you mind sharing success stories ending in BFP? Also what can I do to not stress? I have read that exercising 4 hrs a week can help reduce endo. I am open to any advice and opinions. Thanks everyone! :)

:hugs:
I can't offer much advice on this subject, I'm afraid. Just saw that nobody had given you that hug you could've done with, so though I'd oblige.

Have you been diagnosed btw? Your doctor could arrange an ultrasound or a scope to find out, and devise a treatment plan from there, if necessary. It might give you peace of mind, if nothing else. You don't need anything else to stress about while ttc!

First off BIG :hug:

Second, as the PP said it would be a good idea to speak with your doc about this. There may not even be a reason for you to worry.

Lastly, If you do end up diagnosed with endo it is not the end of your journey.

I'm a 28 day cycler with AF lasting 7 full days,with extremely heavy bleeding and horrible cramps. I've had endometriosis for almost 17 years, have had multiple tests and surgeries (to laser areas of overgrowth), and recently gave birth to a sweet baby girl (and she isn't my only kiddo). If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

:hugs:
I can't offer much advice on this subject, I'm afraid. Just saw that nobody had given you that hug you could've done with, so though I'd oblige.

Have you been diagnosed btw? Your doctor could arrange an ultrasound or a scope to find out, and devise a treatment plan from there, if necessary. It might give you peace of mind, if nothing else. You don't need anything else to stress about while ttc!

No I have not been diagnosed but I'll consider getting an ultrasound. Thanks :)

First off BIG :hug:

Second, as the PP said it would be a good idea to speak with your doc about this. There may not even be a reason for you to worry.

Lastly, If you do end up diagnosed with endo it is not the end of your journey.

I'm a 28 day cycler with AF lasting 7 full days,with extremely heavy bleeding and horrible cramps. I've had endometriosis for almost 17 years, have had multiple tests and surgeries (to laser areas of overgrowth), and recently gave birth to a sweet baby girl (and she isn't my only kiddo). If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Thanks so much for responding. :) It's good to know of others who have had positive experiences. I try and think positive. I know of a person who had bad endo and carried the baby full term and sadly lost it due to umbilical cord wrapped around it's neck(this was back in the 70s-80s).

Health care has come a long way since then, thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"