Could use some input and experienced eyes. Did I ovulate?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't yet had a postpartum period since the birth of my daughter nearly seven months ago. We would like to get pregnant with our third and last child soon though, so I am anxious for my periods to return. To see what was going on (if anything) I started taking daily OPKs. I got this pattern. Just wondering if this could have been a positive or if I just got close. The weird half dark lines on 08/02 and 09/02 are what have me wondering. I don't really feel any different, so I'm leaning towards believing I haven't ovulated, but could do with some input from experienced OPKers. I think it's all just wishful thinking on my part. I'm really hoping my period returns sooner this time as after my son I had to wait till I completely stopped breastfeeding him at 13 months for my period to then return at 14 months pp. I hope I don't have to wait that long this time. I'm not willing to stop feeding my daughter just too get my periods to return though, I'd like to get to at least a year with her like I did with my son, but it would be nice if I could get pregnant in the meantime :)

Thanks ladies

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member