Could Use Some Support. Feeling Low, Need to know 11DPO

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Hello, well i am 11dpo today. Im also CD34! AF should be scheduled for tomorrow. (35days)

Im very confused about my body at the moment and its making me sad.

I ovulated on CD23 or 24 (had ov pains on CD24)

I took a Early Response HPT yesterday and i thought it looked very faint (i posted it on Gallery) I guess it was :bfn: I took a Superdrug brand this morning with FMU and that looks :bfn: too.

I have felt very unusual this weekend, nausious, headaches and i went to bed at 11:50pm and slept in until 10:45am this morning, getting up once at 5:30am to take the test.
My headache feels horrid and sickness feeling is nasty, but i haven't lost my appetite so much.
Could i be pregnant? Want to know if anyone else has got :bfn: using such a sensitive test and then got :bfp: later on?:shrug:

The FRER would be more sensitive than Superdug (I think) so you could well get a faint positive on a FRER then a BFN on a superdrug after. I would test again tomoro with another FRER. FX for you hun xxxxxxx

Sorry what is FRER? I assuming its a better brand?
Its just the Superdrug one says accurate 4 days before AF is due!

It is possible has you may have inplanted later on in your cycle or the test is not picking up enough HCG, you also may have O later than you think as for some women O pains are before they actually O, I get pains a few days before O which I realised when I started using OPK tests and charting.

Good luck

Thanks well in that case i am out this month!
Last time i :sex: was a day before i 'thought' i ovulated! OH has been unwell since :(

Sperm can live for up to 7 days hun, 5 days on average so your still in with a chance. The sperm from the day before OV would be there to meet the egg. Your not out just yet hun. Chin up. I know how low you feel. We all have it some times. I had one of those days yesterday when i got my +OPK and the OH didnt get back till this afternoon. Im still holding onto hope.

xxx :hugs:

:thumbup:
Thanks well in that case i am out this month!
Last time i :sex: was a day before i 'thought' i ovulated! OH has been unwell since :(

Sperm can live upto 5 days.
O pains are at different times for different women some get them before, others during or after.

I would say your chances are smaller the day before AF is due however you are not out till she shows,it is not unheard off to get a late BFP.

Thanks, could you look at my picture on the gallery and let me know what you think?

Sorry... FRER = First Response Early Response.

FX for you hun xxxxxxxxx

Okay thanks, i still dont know what to think. I really am tempted to do another one today!

I think you should test again tomorrow. HCG doubles every 24-48 hours so you should get your positive by then. Unfortunately I didn't look at your test because I can never see the lines (kind of like with ultrasunds I suck at reading those too).

And I'm 12dpo and after having cramping for a whole week (since 4dpo), yucky mouth, fatigue and horrible gas all my symptoms are fading away so I know I'm out for the month. It's so saddening to me also because I wanted a BFP for Xmas this year. I told my DH to not buy me anything because that's all I wanted and I wanted him to save that money for me to buy baby things but...ain't gonna happen.

At least I can enjoy a glass of wine tonight and I plan on doing so! Good luck!

I just want to say Good Luck!! You are not out until the :witch: shows up!!

I think you should test again tomorrow. HCG doubles every 24-48 hours so you should get your positive by then. Unfortunately I didn't look at your test because I can never see the lines (kind of like with ultrasunds I suck at reading those too).

And I'm 12dpo and after having cramping for a whole week (since 4dpo), yucky mouth, fatigue and horrible gas all my symptoms are fading away so I know I'm out for the month. It's so saddening to me also because I wanted a BFP for Xmas this year. I told my DH to not buy me anything because that's all I wanted and I wanted him to save that money for me to buy baby things but...ain't gonna happen.

If you are out (and you don't know until she shows), then have DH buy you lots of lovely pressies!!!!!

If you are out (and you don't know until she shows), then have DH buy you lots of lovely pressies!!!!!

:hug:

Thanks for the encouragement I am tryng to stay as positive as I can because I hate negative energy! And now that you mention it I did see these lovely new boots.....:winkwink:

Yes all i wanted for xmas was a :bfp:
Im 12DPO today and CD 35 and still no :af: so who knows!

I bought 4 FRER's today, BOGOF in Boots, I am 10dpo and nothing showed on the test and I made a good go of it this month so should have a good chance, but I too am feeling out. I do hope we both get our BFP's, I am gonna have a look at yours in the gallery, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->