Could we be expecting?

A

atingley

My period is 2 days late, my cycle is usually 'normal', may be a day different, either way. Today, when using the restroom, I have been having light pink when I wipe. We aren't trying, definitely aren't preventing either. I have been cramping off and on, nothing like normal--and my breasts feel 'heavy'. Any opinions? Debating on testing, or waiting (I'm not a patient person, but don't want to run off to the DR right now. lol)

I was in the same situation, besides a couple symptoms. I have This was my first cycle off of birth control and we didn't use any other type of protection. I'm testing tomorrow morning. But I suggest you test.

I haven't been on BC for over 2 years! since then, my cycle has always been normal. I am super nervous, which I shouldn't be--I'm married, and we have children already!

buying today, testing in the morning....or maybe tonight (even though I know morning is the best time to test, just dont have patience!)... :shrug:

Test!! It's the only way to know for sure! ;)

Try again tomorrow might be better with fmu (unless it was and we are in diff time zones) might take a while to show up xx

Not trying to interrupt yalls chat, but I really need some input... So, according to my period tracker on my phone, I ovulated 17 days ago, I have a generally short cycle (24-25 days). I am now 3 days late for my period and don't know what to think-- my fiance and I dont use protection and haven't had any pregnancies before so its hard to believe I am pregnant. We are very active though so it is possible. I've been having cramping sensations not like a period but more like a sharp faint pain, havent been very hungry and tired. I took one test but the line in the second box didnt even show until the next day so I dont feel like it was valid not to mention it was probably too early. What do you all think?

If the line didn't show then it probably was an evap. It is still early but if u rnt sure u shud visit ur Dr they are there for reassurance as much as anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->