Could you give me some hope! Also Anyone doing SMEP this cycle?? Need a buddy??

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay!! :flower:.... I'm doing smep this cycle will b starting tomorrow as it cycle day 8 got my opk's to start in cycle day 10 and conceive plus :happydance: if anyone would like to join me feel free:happydance:

I would also like to ask if it's true that SMEP is more affective after a miss carriage?? Or if you have already had a baby ?

Would really like to here some success stories on how long it took and if it was to try and conceive number one?? How long had you been trying prior to your successful SMEP cycle ??

Hope to here from you :)

I'm on CD 10 and started the smep this week as well. Looking forward to see if the smep works! We also just started using pre-seed. :)

I'm on CD 10 and started the smep this week as well. Looking forward to see if the smep works! We also just started using pre-seed. :)

Hay hun :flower:... We can keep each other updated our cycle is only different by a couple of days!!... I hope the smep works to!! hopefully there will be more responses on this post with some positive outcomes!:) have you been ttc for long?? ...... Good luck and baby dust :) xx

What exactly is SMEP?

SPERM MEETS EGG PLAN (SMEP)

* "Try" every other night starting cycle Day 8

* Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks

* Begin ovulation testing on Day 10

* When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row

* Skip one night, then do one last "try"

* Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun

Hope that helps :)

It's Sperm Meets Egg Plan. If you search it, they have a whole website about it.

Hay hun :flower:... We can keep each other updated our cycle is only different by a couple of days!!... I hope the smep works to!! hopefully there will be more responses on this post with some positive outcomes!:) have you been ttc for long?? ...... Good luck and baby dust :) xx

Yay! :happydance:. I hope it works for both of us! We've been trying for 3 years so I really want this to work. How long have you been trying?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay! :happydance:. I hope it works for both of us! We've been trying for 3 years so I really want this to work. How long have you been trying?

:dust: :dust: :dust:
ME TOO fingers crossed!!! .... This is month 17 for me! X

Are you using anything else or are y'all just doing the smep?

I'm charting cp,cm,and was going to temp this cycle but got the wrong thermometer thanks to ebay!!!:growlmad: got a standard digital one I suppose I'll still use it but I doubt it will pick up my spike Gunna get a new one ready for next month! I'm Gunna be using conceive plus this cycle as well if I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm Gunna be doing the same next cycle but putting in a soft cup after bd'ing .... What about you hun? X

I am on CD7. Let me know how conceive plus works for you. I posted a thread on here about it and barely got any responses.

I am on CD7. Let me know how conceive plus works for you. I posted a thread on here about it and barely got any responses.

I'm cd 7 aswell I made a thread about conceive plus had a couple responses have a look if you like... I will let no how my experience goes tho:)?Are you actually using it this cycle or going to be using it?

IDK if I will even use it. I was just wondering. I read all good reviews but kinda still thinking about it. Definitely let me know. BTW, you have a link to your post about it?

Lol, IDK how to do that. lol. I will look into it when I get back later.

I'm charting cp,cm,and was going to temp this cycle but got the wrong thermometer thanks to ebay!!!:growlmad: got a standard digital one I suppose I'll still use it but I doubt it will pick up my spike Gunna get a new one ready for next month! I'm Gunna be using conceive plus this cycle as well if I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm Gunna be doing the same next cycle but putting in a soft cup after bd'ing .... What about you hun? X

I've been temping for the past 4 cycles. I just stared checking my cm but that's kinda confusing. :wacko: This is the first cycle for the smep and with that I'm using pre seed and soft cups. My hubby is taking a zinc supplement. I've read it can help his little swimmers. Hopefully we will find out this cycle. :)

What is conceive plus?

I used preseed, not conceive plus, with my daughter. Got pregnant first cycle with the preseed. :) If that helps you at all!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1902319-conceive-plus-ttc-1-a.html
this one right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->