Could you give me some hope! Also Anyone doing SMEP this cycle?? Need a buddy??

Are you using anything else or are y'all just doing the smep?

I'm charting cp,cm,and was going to temp this cycle but got the wrong thermometer thanks to ebay!!!:growlmad: got a standard digital one I suppose I'll still use it but I doubt it will pick up my spike Gunna get a new one ready for next month! I'm Gunna be using conceive plus this cycle as well if I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm Gunna be doing the same next cycle but putting in a soft cup after bd'ing .... What about you hun? X

I've been temping for the past 4 cycles. I just stared checking my cm but that's kinda confusing. :wacko: This is the first cycle for the smep and with that I'm using pre seed and soft cups. My hubby is taking a zinc supplement. I've read it can help his little swimmers. Hopefully we will find out this cycle. :)

What is conceive plus?

Conceive Plus™ is a scientifically formulated sperm safe gel designed to help you create a conception friendly environment that assists your path to pregnancy. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids and is the only personal lubricant that includes Calcium and Magnesium ions.

I'm charting cp,cm,and was going to temp this cycle but got the wrong thermometer thanks to ebay!!!:growlmad: got a standard digital one I suppose I'll still use it but I doubt it will pick up my spike Gunna get a new one ready for next month! I'm Gunna be using conceive plus this cycle as well if I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm Gunna be doing the same next cycle but putting in a soft cup after bd'ing .... What about you hun? X

I've been temping for the past 4 cycles. I just stared checking my cm but that's kinda confusing. :wacko: This is the first cycle for the smep and with that I'm using pre seed and soft cups. My hubby is taking a zinc supplement. I've read it can help his little swimmers. Hopefully we will find out this cycle. :)

Conceive Plus™ is a scientifically formulated sperm safe gel designed to help you create a conception friendly environment that assists your path to pregnancy. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids and is the only personal lubricant that includes Calcium and Magnesium ions.

Where did you get your soft cups from? If u dont Mind me asking?

https://www.homehealth-uk.com/image_01/My Pictures/Conceive/Conceiveplussml.jpg is conceive plus?

I bought them at a drug store. I'm not sure where you can purchase them in the UK.

Yh I was a bit worried about putting them in :blush:

How are you doing so far? I finally got a pos opk so we start the bding daily.

My opk's are getting darker reckon it will be positive in a day or two :) started using my conceive plus yesterday because of my opk' are looking so good .. Hope You catch that egg hun :happydance:x

Yea! So exciting to see the opks getting darker! :happydance:
Lots of luck for this week! Have fun with the bding! Hope you catch the egg too!

:dust:

Yh I was a bit worried about putting them in :blush:

How are you doing so far? I finally got a pos opk so we start the bding daily.

My opk's are getting darker reckon it will be positive in a day or two :) started using my conceive plus yesterday because of my opk' are looking so good .. Hope You catch that egg hun :happydance:x

Yea! So exciting to see the opks getting darker! :happydance:
Lots of luck for this week! Have fun with the bding! Hope you catch the egg too!

:dust:
Thanks you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"