Couldn't resist sharing this pic!!

So cute! Matthew is a chunk, I love big fat babies!!!

My legs look like that right now, sadly it's not making OH want to bite them lol!

Olivia has a couple rolls on each thigh too :) Love them! As you can see by my signature picture, she is also socking it away in her cheeks! Chub Chub...:cloud9:

Yum yum, I love michelin man legs/arms on bubbas! Ava-Mae has got them going on too!

Does she have the cute little rolls round her wrists which look like she's got an elastic band round her wrist? I love that!

x

Oh yes she certainly has :haha:

She really is such a cutie, you are so lucky. She makes me crave a baby girl to put in dresses and leggings.

[COLOR="Black]Love,love,lovee chubby little legs:D[/COLOR]

Cutey! I've got so many random pics of Fin's daft jumping legs :) Like a teeny fat frog :cloud9:

She really is such a cutie, you are so lucky. She makes me crave a baby girl to put in dresses and leggings.

I know exactly what you mean. My sister has got 2 boys and I absolutely adore them. I've brought them so many clothes and toys that when I got pregnant, although I would have been happy no matter if it was a boy or girl, I really thought it would be nice to buy girlie things for a change!

Yum yum, I love michelin man legs/arms on bubbas! Ava-Mae has got them going on too!

Does she have the cute little rolls round her wrists which look like she's got an elastic band round her wrist? I love that!

x

Isaac has the laccy band wrist thing going on! I love it!!!

Bigbetty, Fran is just delicious! You've got one cute bubba there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->