coulour b4?

It's anyones guess really :haha: everyone has a different experience - some peoples hair just doesnt even take to it, but the hot water - dry - buffer again tip is a really good one (it's not in the instructions)

Not dying your hair for a long time is a positive as there's going to be less build up on the hair. Put your hair in a carrier bag and add heat to it every 15 minutes, it won't work in cold temperatures. If you've bleached your hair, you have a higher chance of going orange.

I lived by this https://www.boots.com/en/Touch-Of-Silver-Silver-Shine-Shampoo-Weekly-Treatment-150ml_1047911/

I put it on neat, combed it through and left it on until my bath was over with and washed it out. You will get purple/silver/blue hair but it'll wash out.

I had my hair red, then cosmic blue, then black - all on top of one another. I used one app of colour b4 and it went a medium brown that was very close to my natural colour :) love it!

well ma hairs dark auburn and ma roots light lol going to put another on friday hopefully it will be lighter and then going to add a caramel are ash

Good to know it's had some effect so far :) You're pretty patient for wanting to wait another 3 days haha.

just hope it goes lighter with the 2nd one, and then il add the ash blonde on top

There's no harm in doing one after the other Hun, if that's why you are waiting? It's just dyes you have to wait with

Bugger :rofl: it's always the worst part, waiting :rofl:

i know the top a light brown and the rest is dark auburn i hope the next one makes it alot lighter so i can put on a caramel coulour:(

Even the colour itself might help it to blend. Its the part I hate, getting an even base! It took me a while to get it right to stop my pink going red!

ma hair just looks uneven dark throughout and light on top:( how much would it cost in a hairdressers to have it properly stripped? are could i put the caramel coulour on now? but then again ma hairs a dark auburn:nope: stressssed'!:(xx

Have you got a picture?

I would honestly give colour b4 another go as you might potentially save yourself a salon bill.

Salons are all different - I know when we stripped at the salon it can take a lot of time and work and therefore the cost is more. Also the particular stripper we used was more pricey than your regular bleach. Once you tie in a blow dry you are looking at min £70+ In most instances for me it has taken two staff members to work on my hair as you have to work fast.

When I had my hair evened out a few months ago I nipped to a hairdresser down the road and it cost me £80, that was for a bleach, blowdry and application of the colour i brought in and stained their wee manicure nails :rofl: but in hindsight it was worth it to get over the hurdle and have someone make sure it was more even. (I had to sign a disclaimer as well because my hair was s*** but as an ex hairdresser myself they knew I knew what I was doing, it was just procedure :rofl:)

i dont know how to upload off ma iphone:/?? ,, && yh i was thinking one more then if its lighter just going to shove the caramel on:/ look a idiot atm:(cx

I think colour b4 is worth another go first tbh! Then play it by ear there.

okay dokie,, guna do it again fri and then just put a dye on it will have to be a semi dye wont it?xx

It needs to be temporary, Nice and Easy do 8 washes. The ones marked non-permanent 24 washes contain peroxide and could send you right back to the start again. Really confusing huh?

After a few days - 1 week you can go back to using products that contain peroxide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->