coulour b4?

thankyou bab for the advice:) will see how ma hair look after the next one:) xx

That's OK. I've learnt a lot from the salon days and my own disasters. This year I have played it by the book and it's paid off! (I've gone from literally black to bright pink without the need for a severe cut and good condition, I could never have pulled that off before)

Patience really is a virtue!

my hair was also black but a washed out black from not dyin it in months and now its aurburn and really light at top so hoping that the next one will give me a orange coulour and then il just put the caramel blonde im top would that work?xx

It completely depends on what the second application of colorb4 does really. And this blonde dye, it depends what level it is.

already stressing me out lmaooo just want rid of this dark hair arghhh lol x

You're getting there, dont give in just take your time! No doubt if you do, you'll be wanting to try and change again further down the line.

defo not guna give up im sick of ma dark hair:( in neeeed of a change:p

I used it and it didn't really work for me, but my dye was quite old and my hair had been re-dyed the same colour a lot of times before. I've used washing up liquid which worked pretty well, but it makes your hair feel awful so not sure if I can really recommend it as I don't know if it causes permanent damage. You definitely need to follow it up with a couple of conditioning masks.

I've just used this after seeing this thread and my hair has gone from a dark brown with a hint of reds/purples from past dyes to a lovely light brown with auburn ish highlights, I love it! I'm not even going to put a dye on now. All I did was leave it on a bit longer than it says on the box and completely follow the instructions when washing it off. Thanks for starting this thread!! Ps I got mine from eBay for super cheap!

im putting the 2nd one on today:D my hairs light on top going down to a dark auburn hoping it lifts so i can put on a blonde:) glad to know u got good results^^^ heres hoping i do too:D im going to wash it out for 30 mins in total this time,x

Just make sure to put it on the darker parts of your hair before the lighter parts. I'd also use an ash blonde before going with a caramel. Ash is the only one that took the reddish tint out of my hair when I went from black to blonde.

okay dokie:) im going to put the most of the colour b4 on ma hair rather than my light roots, then as u said put an ash on then blonde:)

Good luck, I hope you get the results you want.

Try the tricks I mentioned too, it helps stop the reoxydisation

This is how mine has turned out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
was that black? and did u rinse for longer? im going to rinse for 25 mins and then a further 15 mins

was that black? and did u rinse for longer? im going to rinse for 25 mins and then a further 15 mins

It wasn't quite black but very very dark brown from years of colouring and also had red and purple on before, I rinsed for ages, much longer than the time it says on the box. I also wrapped my hair in a plastic bag and then a towel to keep it warm. Not sure if that helped x

I'm gonna join ya today :) I've got a few bits I need to fix so trying out the new Fashion Colours Color B4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->