coulour b4?

:hissy:as soon as the boys are settle im guna do mine and rinse for agessss ahaha also guna start on the ends 1st and keep ma head warm:) pleaseeee workkkkk

I'm all cling filmed up :rofl:

With the fashion colours one there is a clarifying shampoo, my poor bath has gone pink again already :rofl:

:rofl: im just about to put mine on:p then clingfilm and a beanie hat get this hairr warm lol Fingers crossed ima be ginger lol( its a step closer to blonde):D

Ive just gone out and bought 2 boxes because my hair is mega thick. I'm nervous! X

Oh beanie! what a plan :rofl: off to get!

clingfilms on beanies on and sat infront of radiator absorbing the heattttt! the smell makes me want to vom though:(

i just use the buffer:shrug: i guess u could after? the smell does linger abit after i find anyway:/,

Is the buffer the conditioner stuff? Number 3? Ive left the boxes upstairs and cant be bothered to go look till my times up at 6 lol x

yh lol:) just rinse ur hair after then use that just as u would a regular shampoo:) x

The buffer is a shampoo :)

God I smell

I didn't have huge results. Just super pink but that's what happens in time with my hair anyway, just a fade

my hairs just been towel dried but from what u can see it looks brown will this be ok to put on top?

Mines gone from black to my natural mid brown colour! ( i have a few greys tho but i knew that already) x

im waiting for mine to dry as my hairdryer has broke:( looks a reddy brown tbh:/ i think il have to bleach it if i wana get a blonde coulour:(

Been waiting for this day for updates :D

Depending on the shade of hair your colour is now. The honey will sit on a light auburn/ginger but no darker than light brown. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->