coulour b4?

my hairs still damp but the roots are a light blondy brown anda hair looks a darkish brown aurburn:/ duno what to do now:/

If you have a spare £5-6, get some blue bleach powder and 9% peroxide. You are supposed to use 12% with bleach as it's better for lifting colours, but as you're not after a platinum, it'll lighten it enough to put the honey blonde on. Once you've bleached, have a deep overnight hair condition, to repair some of the damage then try the dye on top.

Mine went from a raspberry mega pink to just, ummm mega pink :rofl:

Here's my after, trying to find my before. tbh my hair colour is the most notorious for staying, apparently even black in top doesn't stop it shining through :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
Mummyif3babas wait til the morning- it has a habit of changing overnight!

love ur hairrrrrrr atomic!!!!! and yh im gunna if its still the same guna bleach it n put the honey on:)

Mine went from a raspberry mega pink to just, ummm mega pink :rofl:

Here's my after, trying to find my before. tbh my hair colour is the most notorious for staying, apparently even black in top doesn't stop it shining through :rofl:

Love your hair!!

I am going to be giving this a shot tomorrow night, im a bit nervous its going to go horribly wrong, or worse not work at all, but heres hoping, i have been dark brown for years and years, hoping to go lighter for once ;-)

washed my hair tonight a few times with no conditioner like it says , so it will be ready to go tomorrow the minute those kiddies are in bed fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->