Count down to TTC in June!!

sparkle_bump

Reaction score
Is anyone waiting for June to TTC?

I was originally waiting for August, but all of the reasons we were waiting were arbitrary and after a talk hubby agreed to compromise and bring it forward to June :happydance:.

I can't wait!!

Would anyone like to count down with me?? :hugs:

I'm waiting until end of June so I'm there with you! Only two more cycles and it will finally be here!!

Hi MissYogi, exactly it's so exciting! In a manic moment I downloaded several different period trackers to get the best idea of my fertile window in June.

I need to stop otherwise I'll go mad :D

We are waiting to try until July but depending on how much cycle falls it might be the end of June. (I just don't want a BFP before July 16th due to an occasion that I want to not feel ill and but able to drink at haha) I can't wait!!

I am going to New York on 1st June and DH and I are going starting trying then! Feels like its come round so quickly!

I cant wait!

little fishy- I am in the exact same place as you! My cycle will likely start near end of June and I certainly don't want to feel nauseous for July 16th, because that is my wedding day! I'm so excited that its only two cycles away now!!

little fishy- I am in the exact same place as you! My cycle will likely start near end of June and I certainly don't want to feel nauseous for July 16th, because that is my wedding day! I'm so excited that its only two cycles away now!!

Oh congratulations on your upcoming wedding, hopefully you can manage to time it perfectly :thumbup:

Hi Sparkle_bump, I am trying to conceive this cycle, just waiting for my fertile window... 13th June �� Can't wait x

I can't believe June got here so quickly!

So AF came much earlier than expected for me, so rather than popping up on 2nd June like I was expecting, she actually came 25th May so we've officially started TTC already :happydance:

As luck would have it I was predicted to O this weekend just gone which was my OH's birthday so we went away just the 2 of us and it's a great start to this journey.

Fingers crossed the good timing paid off!!

How are things going for you ladies?

Woohoo! Congrats on TTC already! I am just starting my last cycle before my first TTC cycle. AF is just about gone and now I'm sure I'm going to be completely unbearable to OH about wanting to try just one cycle early. I've brought it up a few times but he is adamant that we should wait until next cycle. Ah well, it's probably a good idea, he is terribly logical. I am pretty sure that my O date will be right around our wedding date (July 16th) so it's perfect timing for TONS of BDing! Even though I know logically that most couples don't get pregnant on their first cycle, I can't help but feel like it will happen right then and I'm so excited to just at least start trying to catch the egg, rather than letting it go to waste every month!

I can't believe June got here so quickly!

So AF came much earlier than expected for me, so rather than popping up on 2nd June like I was expecting, she actually came 25th May so we've officially started TTC already :happydance:

As luck would have it I was predicted to O this weekend just gone which was my OH's birthday so we went away just the 2 of us and it's a great start to this journey.

Fingers crossed the good timing paid off!!

How are things going for you ladies?

Congrats on starting TTC! I just started my last cycle before my first trying cycle so not long left now. Time seems to be flying past so it will be here before I know it.
We found out we have had an offer accepted on a house so hopefully we will be moving into a 3 bed house ready for baby number 2 in August/September :)

Well done littlefishygg, that's great! Hubby has asked before what is my preference house or baby? Baby won hands down lol but we have started properly saving for a house so maybe a girl can have both :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->