Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389899_10150363334116848_513146847_8628608_1987195737_n.jpg

I'm ready ! It better come soon :haha:

Oh my goodness! I love it!! Where did you get it. I wonder if the US sells them lol

its like a clean fresh smell!

princess what day are you picking im writing em all down on first page!

i reckon its coming aswell! my heatings been on the last 2 weeks!! and my winter coat is out!! i'm betting december 4th :D xx

14th december - but I moved further up the north east coast and its been really mild bordering on warm lol!

I dont see any snow for us anytime soon :( We were out yesterday and the sun was shining, I didnt even have a coat on.

If I had to guess I would say Dec 15th

Lovingmommy I got it from halffords not sure if you have them in us. Just goggle baby sledge and I am sure you will find one.

I am going to guess 30 nov :)

Ohhhh I like this thread! I've brougt a sledge for £10 from tesco can't wait take j out on it! An may even av a little go myself! Hehe never bin on one before

IT has been around 6 degrees here too!! I'm guessing the 3rd december for some snow! x

My uncle's birthday is 30th Nov and there has nearly always been snow on his birthday :).

It needs to be warm to snow anyway girlies!

I'm guessing Dec 1st :)

it was really warm here until the day i went into labour with Kaya (she was born the same day) and the following evening it started snowing, (25th nov) so im going to guess at the 30th november or 1st december :)

I'd love snow for Christmas, but don't want it to come too early this year. If it comes too heavy, I won't get home for Christmas because they'll cancel the bloody trains :(

After 21st December i'd be happy with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583