Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im frrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
my teeth are almost chattering lol
is it balls 13 D!!!

Another warmish day here ... I'm not sure why but for some reason we always seem to get the snow well after everyone else!! Not last year but the year before (2009) we had the smallest amount of snow, but LOADS of ice. So all the kids were off school for like 2 weeks cos it was considered "unsafe" for them to get there, and a lot of the buese stopped running. Living in the middle of a city most people get a bus or walk so I guess if the bus doesn't run you can't get to school! Both last year and the year before I couldn't go out in the snow. 2009 I was ill in bed and last year I was heavily pregnant!

Can I have 22nd December please xxx

Can't wait for it to snow this year - last year was terrible as I was working and had to struggle through the snow in the car to drop JJ off then to work. Not this year though lol can just sit in and look out at it

Dec 14th... It was the 1st day to pop into my head!!

I haven't been outside yet, but it does look chilly! I gotta walk along to the school Maizie starts in Jan for her welcome pack, and i am dreading it, if it is cold.

x

I think it's definitley getting colder. My laptop says it's 13 here but outside it feels about 10. Yesterday felt about 8. I want snooowwww!!

12d here today. Yesterday it was 14d so it's getting colder!! EEEEEEEEEEP

I am still not sure about december snow for us :( it was MUCH colder this time last year x

Sorry ladies ive been away for 5 days!!

in hull its freeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiinnnnggg!
Right now it 7 but i doubt its that!
deffo getting colder tho!

It rained so much here last nigh that I doubt there'll be snow for a while ... The rain was so heavy that it scared me!

still really mild here! Doesn't feel right at all! Tho they have forecast a frost for 2moro so there is hope lol

Not cold here really, and the blossom in my garden has started to flower again. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"