Countdown to Xmas 2009

whoop!!!! I've got a xmas present already for my daughter so will keep going as I like to be done by November so I don't have the December rush to contend with!!!! lol!!!! x

I will start buying after Daisy's birthday, I am doing my list now! I just asked Gemma if she had any ideas of what she wants and she said money and Twilight stuff.... easy! yay!

hahaha lol never knew of this thread ^^

yeeeeeeeehhhhaaaa love xmas, loving this new section :hugs: x

woohoo...its nearly xmas...almost! lol

i have 3 of leylas pressies already, still need quite a few though :shock: it worries me when i think of everything i have to do between now and xmas lol, seems like so much!!

x

ive only got like 7/8 things left to buy/make for peoples presents then im done :happydance: everything i already have is wrapped and put away lol got over 9items waiting to turn up from ebay lol

This is mad... even tho i have starting folding the edges down on the argos catalouge of the stuff i wanna buy people.. anyone no of any good remote control helicopters that big kids can play with... aka the OH lol

there is a stall in the queensgate shopping center (peterborough) that are selling them at £15 each or 2 for £25. I got my OH 1 last year and he loved it, it worked well until 3yr old decided it was his turn and broke it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->