Countdown!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mememe84, Dec 15, 2009.

1. mememe84

mememe84 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies i was just wondering does everyone else count down to every appointment as soon as i've been to one i count to the next one. I cant wait for my bump to grow either.

Also another question i am constantly measuring my belly to see if its grown lol does anyone else's belly different each day if you understand what i mean?

2. mememe84

3. sabriena

sabriena Well-Known Member

I don't countdown to my appointments because they've been so close lately. They've been about a week apart sometimes sooner because of high bp. Ultrasounds..THAT I countdown to! :D

4. Terrilea

Terrilea Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby

I'm counting down to my next midwife app, 4th January, i suppose it'll be here before i know it with xmas being in the middle of it an everything x

5. 3boys

3boys Well-Known Member

My last appointment was when i was 10wks and my next isn't until 28 wks so i am trying to forget about it and hope it goes faster. Although i did book a private gender scan for Feb.

6. mememe84

7. Jellyt

Jellyt Evelyn's mummy!

Yeah I count down! I've got one week until my next scan and i've been counting down since 8 weeks, feels like it's taking FOREVER to get here!!