Counting down to May 5th?

Haha we are all over this place! I love it! Let's just dominate with many many threads.

Thank you, that is helpful information! I may go read all the emails I got sent when I signed up for FF, I put them in an email folder, titled "FF" to read later… three months later, not done.

;) X

I did the discarding, yes! I wasn't sure what to do and wondered whether that would help to get some sort of a reaction from FF… haha! Fickle I am.

I think you may be right, it was just a couple that I didn't do at the right time… I wonder if I put them back in what FF would say?

My OB advised me not to temp as many women miss the mark...three diff docs have said that so I do not temp...last three pregs I didn't temp or chart either. Adds more stress to me anyway.

BBT Charting is a great way to learn about your cycle and to determine if you are ovulating; however, it is not the best way to predict ovulation. By the time you see your temperature rise on your bbt chart you have already ovulated. Even though temperature charting isn’t very helpful for predicting ovulation, it is useful for confirming ovulation. It can also be useful for detecting fertility problems such as anovulatory cycles or luteal phase defects.

Yes i dont use it to predict, Im using it to confirm im actually ovulating because I was on bcp for nearly 10 years straight prior to ttc. And because im an obsessive tester, might save me some money on hpt

And mrsw was right in the other thread, ff says all of my other signs indicate ov on cd16 but because my first temp rise wasnt drastic they didnt give me cross hairs today and likely will tomorrow. So dont stress in the am tuesday.. It might take an extra day like mine!

:hi: ladies can I join in testing may 4/5th myself

So I usually pretty much every month start af 2 days before it's predicted so I should have started it by today so maybe this is a good sign I've also been very sick lots of nausea I guess we will see in a couple of day

Fx for all thoses testing soon

Can someone explain to me why I still have a positive ovulation test? I tested positive last saturday and sunday...ugh so confused haha

Can someone explain to me why I still have a positive ovulation test? I tested positive last saturday and sunday...ugh so confused haha

I have read that once you get the +opk you should stop b/c it can stay positive for up to 10 days after your surge. O most likely occurred 12-36 hrs after the first +

I have read that once you get the +opk you should stop b/c it can stay positive for up to 10 days after your surge. O most likely occurred 12-36 hrs after the first +

Ahhh okay that makes sense lol...freaked me out..thanks :hugs: than I must've ovulated on Sat or Sun....either way we dtd enough to cover the bases

And mrsw was right in the other thread, ff says all of my other signs indicate ov on cd16 but because my first temp rise wasnt drastic they didnt give me cross hairs today and likely will tomorrow. So dont stress in the am tuesday.. It might take an extra day like mine!

Thank you :flower:

Still no temp rise, in fact, a drop. I really feel like I ovulated CD 17?

Thank you :flower:

Still no temp rise, in fact, a drop. I really feel like I ovulated CD 17?

Thats what I would assume too.. Do you use opks?

Joining in for the tww...I'm either 1dpo or 2dpo today. I'm due for AF May 2 or 3!! We are on month #1 of NTNP #2. *siiiiigh*

ugh my boobs hurt so much I couldn't sleep last night. They feel like they are on FIRE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->