Counting down to May 5th?

Maybe now that the move is done there will be less stress and it can finally happen just finished af

Sorry to hear. I had bfn this am but im 7dpo.. dont even know why I bothered testing. Impatient I suppose. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Sorry to hear. I had bfn this am but im 7dpo.. dont even know why I bothered testing. Impatient I suppose. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Lol Miss you and I are the same. I am, I believe 7 or 8 dpo and tested yesterday with a bdfn ahhhh soooo :wacko: feeling now... Boooo

Lol the worst part is I did it again today to try to prove yesterday wrong.. That only back fired haha bfn again!

Hey I started a journal, find me there!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2166077-mississippi-wants-her-little-miss-mister.html

Lol the worst part is I did it again today to try to prove yesterday wrong.. That only back fired haha bfn again!

Hey I started a journal, find me there!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2166077-mississippi-wants-her-little-miss-mister.html

I didn't get to test today and guess what? My ass is in the hospital! Ugh. I had an appendectomy im Feb and been having complications from that ever since. This sucks. Pffft but fear I am out this month too. Bad acne breakout, ovary pains, headaches, think its the ugly :witch: coming

Oh no sunshine! Hope you are better soon!! Rest up.

You totally aren't out till the witch rears that hideous ugly head of hers. Fingers crossed for you!

I am feeling out, haha, I should take some of my own advice! I dunno, my sore BBs went away yesterday for the most part (little tender but nothing major) and now they are back with again, and a slight temp dip this morning (one tenth of a degree) - I read online and apparently it is normal to fluctuate a little, at least it wasn't a huge dip, but then, I would attribute THAT to implantation!

I want this overrrrrrr. I just want a BFP so I can move on to the exciting stuff. This part sucks.

Hope you feel better soon sunshine!

All of these symptoms can be either tuesday, try not to read too much into it. This wait will be over soon enough ither way

AT HOSPITAL...DOCTOR JUST CONFIRMED A :bfp:

But I have a cyst on ovary, only 1-2 weeks he says. Also hcg is 37...

Ahh dont know how to feel right now.

So at my f/u today they didn't do any ob stuff as the nurse practiconer says my urine test shows neg so being that the blood test confirmed I am super early.

They did prick my finger for iron, first time I have ever had that done and man did it hurt eek. Also they drew blood, had to poke me twice, to check my levels.

I am trying to keep my mind off of it all. This cyst doesn't help much as I still have ovary pain. I am glaf that I am super early so that way I can start taking my vitamins and better care of myself. With the last three I didn't find out until 7 weeks or more.

Being that I am super early they couldn't see anything on the u/s and of course that freaks me out and makes me :wacko:

Juet one day at a time. My period isn't even missed yet :/ hope its not an ectopic or something..ahh

Positive vibes...I will try!

:hugs: and sticky :dust: for all!!

Hi all! I'm waiting for my may fifth to test!! I'm 4dpo right now!

I've got some decents symptoms going on too!! ;)

So at my f/u today they didn't do any ob stuff as the nurse practiconer says my urine test shows neg so being that the blood test confirmed I am super early.

They did prick my finger for iron, first time I have ever had that done and man did it hurt eek. Also they drew blood, had to poke me twice, to check my levels.

I am trying to keep my mind off of it all. This cyst doesn't help much as I still have ovary pain. I am glaf that I am super early so that way I can start taking my vitamins and better care of myself. With the last three I didn't find out until 7 weeks or more.

Being that I am super early they couldn't see anything on the u/s and of course that freaks me out and makes me :wacko:

Juet one day at a time. My period isn't even missed yet :/ hope its not an ectopic or something..ahh

My sil went for us at 5 and 7 weeks and they couldnt see anything at either, she had to go back at 9 before they could see it on us. Just wait it out, are they oing another blood test in a bit to see if hcg increases?

My sil went for us at 5 and 7 weeks and they couldnt see anything at either, she had to go back at 9 before they could see it on us. Just wait it out, are they oing another blood test in a bit to see if hcg increases?

They took blood today, but I leave out of town tomorrow.. Have an appt with them Mondsy but will call Friday to ask them lol.. I feel like af coming on, she is due may 5...loads of gas, acne and tiredness ugh... 37hcg at 1-2weeks not sure thats normal

All of those symptoms are preg symptoms too..
Talk about gassy, i cant stand myself today lol sorry tmi! Finishing cd25 now, my longest has been 27 since going off bcp.. All bfn so far.
Youre lucky, most people wouldn't know at 1-2 weeks, so I'm not sure there is a normal hcg level

Talk about gassy, i cant stand myself today lol sorry tmi! Finishing cd25 now, my longest has been 27 since going off bcp.. All bfn so far.
Youre lucky, most people wouldn't know at 1-2 weeks, so I'm not sure there is a normal hcg level

Hahaha Miss :haha: you always crack me up. I mean we are all trying for bring home babies so there ain't no shame in our game hahaha. Yea I think 1-2 weeks is unheard of which is why I still don't believe it. Today is DH birthday and I was going to tell him but deciding not to. Only you girls know.

Hahaha Miss :haha: you always crack me up. I mean we are all trying for bring home babies so there ain't no shame in our game hahaha. Yea I think 1-2 weeks is unheard of which is why I still don't believe it. Today is DH birthday and I was going to tell him but deciding not to. Only you girls know.

Any news sunshine? Hope its a sticky bean. Pop on over to mine or tuesdays journal once and a while, sometimes i forget to check these threads!

BFN at 8, 9, & 10dpo. I didn't test today at 11dpo. I have hypothyroidism and my temps are all around 97.2-97.5, staying low. Of courseeeeeeee. AF due tomorrow but could come Monday if I ovulated on cd18 instead of cd17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->