• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

counting up the various aches and pains in pregnancy

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Feel like such a whinging moo but I swear my pregnancy has just been one ache or pain after another and I'm a bit fed up now. Don't get me wrong, there have been fantastic parts of being pg too, but as for the stuff that comes with it.....aaaaaahhhh!! :hissy:

Counting up so far i've had:
-Sciatica - bloody agonising, but mercifully only lasted a couple of days
- Heartburn - evil! evil! evil!
- Egglet's kicks - evidently my LO is trying to find a different way out cos i swear it feels like he's got a jackhammer in there!
- Braxton Hicks - i really could do without the practice ones, i've got a good idea of what the real ones are gonna feel like and i'm pooing myself as it is
- Backache - would it be wrong to invest in a rather pricey memory foam mattress at this stage or should i just suck it up?!
- Achey bump - bending over sometimes makes me feel like i've gone ten rounds as an amateur matador with a particularly feisty bull....and lost in spectacular fashion!

I'm moaning today cos although i'm not in any pain I horribly uncomfortable and achey, so feeling sorry for myself.
Anyone else feel like they've really " been in the wars" (as my nan used to say :mrgreen:)?

Haha! ah hun not long to go now! At one of our antenatal sessions the mw made us do the a-z of pregnancy complaints and ailments and explained why we get them all to oh's just to prove we're not making it up! It made my Dh realise that I'm not just a winger! :)

I cant complain my pregnancys been okay tbh no morning sickness or anything really bad iv started to get a bad back though and now im having bad cramp in my lower left leg it feels bruised constantly and i cant sit down for long or stand :growlmad: but when i get the cramp in my leg it makes me be in agony for ages! :( iv only ever had it in my toes before .. and the other pain is shooting pains down below and LO pushing on my pelvis! i swear hes trying to get out :rofl: .. i scared my self earlier though was stood up and my leg was killing me and then tops of my theighs started having pains and i thought my legs were going to give way like i couldnt balance my weight :wacko: sounds daft lol but feelt like something was going to happen with LO

Dont worry about being a whinging moo :rofl: im just as bad if i made a thread about all my pains i would be getting on everyones nerves lol! when labour comes i think im going to be crying if the pain is ment to be worse then BH's!! god help me lol
x

i feel like winging too...
i've had bad knees for years which has come back and porbs being made worse by bump but Dr cant give me anything
the hips just may as well fall off - agony
heartburn is now acid reflux which is making me sick
i am flippin shattered, like i might actually have to go to bed in a min!

and i jsut generally feel a bit poo and down!
so u are not alone... i know that my body is doing an amazing thing cooking baby, but does it have to be such hard work?!?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"