couple of questions....

Makeupdubai

Reaction score
hello all!!

hopefully you will be able to share with me what you think of my questions? :)

ok so...

can you eat chocolate? coz i was told not to as there is caffine in it.

what about going near cleaning products..like dettol etc for cleaning?

can you eat too much when pregnant?

does anyone suffer from cramps?

when did the tiredness/sickness start for you?

thanks alot, i appreciate the answers :)

:hugs:

hello all!!

hopefully you will be able to share with me what you think of my questions? :)

ok so...

can you eat chocolate? coz i was told not to as there is caffine in it.

what about going near cleaning products..like dettol etc for cleaning?

can you eat too much when pregnant?

does anyone suffer from cramps?

when did the tiredness/sickness start for you?

thanks alot, i appreciate the answers :)

:hugs:

You can have some caffiene - just not lots - so chocolate is fine.
Im not sure what dettol is - so someone else will have to answer that one.
If you eat too much when pregnant - same will happen as if you werent pregnant - you'll just get fat (ter) Ha!
I am getting cramps on & off.
Tiredness got worse a few days after bfp - but not sleeping well - waking up in the night to pee & hard time getting back to sleep.
Feeling ick in the early a.m. if I dont eat - started shortly after bfp

Hey

can you eat chocolate? coz i was told not to as there is caffine in it.You can but it does have caffeine in it so it is best not to go very overboard (ie lots of bars in one day) as it has been shown that caffeine can contribute to miscariage. Not much caffeine in them though so a bit won't hurt!

what about going near cleaning products..like dettol etc for cleaning?Not heard this one before - I guess you should be careful not to get that kind of thing on your skin, but that would apply preggo or not. Good way to get out of the cleaning though so would be interested in any research!

can you eat too much when pregnant?You can eat too much... You should try not to put on too much weight because being very overweight can cause issues (same with being underweight) and it will take longer to lose it afterwards. You actually only need to eat 200 more calories per day in pregnancy and 500 more when you are breastfeeding.

does anyone suffer from cramps? All the time!!!!

when did the tiredness/sickness start for you?Sickness at 5 weeks, tiredness about the same, but not suffered from exhaustion like some people do

Hope that helps (and I hope my answers are right!!)

x

ok thanks daisybee :)
Does anyone else have answers?
Dettol is a cleaning prodcut, like for cleaning the floors.

Not sure if you can use dettol- maybe ask your dr?

Since finding out I am pregnant I have started cleaning with warm water and vinegar since there is no issues with that.

I wouldn`t use dettol on my skin while pregnant- but that is just me (here we tend to use it to clean cuts etc also)

I don`t see why you couldn`t use it to clean as long as you were sensible and in a well ventilated room (ie, floors ok, but not the shower)

The other questions everyone seems to have answered for you :D my answers are fairly similar (I get cramps, have nauseousness but have only thrown up once and I am tired a lot but not to the point of exhaustion but it may hit later)

Ok after I finished writing message above I went to make myself some peppermint tea then vomited twice more- I thought last week was a bit of a fluke but I guess not :S

I'll just answer the cleaning products question as the others are pretty much covered.

You can use cleaning products like dettol and bleach but you should wear gloves and limit skin contact as much as possible, the room in which ur cleaning should also be well ventilated to breath in as little as possible. cleaning things like the oven and microwaves should be done with care and not too often as its hard to ventilated enclosed spaces.

Hope this helps :)

I use those cleaning wipes, they're great because they don't really smell and cazn be thrown away after. Plus if you use gloves - no worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->