Couple of things for ladies more further gone!

P

Pudding-x123

When did your linea nigra appear? The dark line down your belly button. I have little blonde hairs but nothing else.

When did your bump have a growth spurt? E.G. Go round and big.

When did your boobs start to leak, like really bad?

Erm,there was something else but at the moment I can't remember!:dohh::rofl:
xxxx

No linea nigra yet for me, nor a huge bump or leaky boobs...

just very pale (no tan whatsoever!) dry skin!

Hi, Im not much further on than you. Im 28 weeks 4 days now. but
I have a faint linea negra now,
My boobs not started leaking yet at all,

the line i never got, big n round prob about 32 weeks-ish. Thats when everyone at work commented anyways lol.
And ive never leaked either, dry as a bone!

My line appeared about 30 weeks maybe with all my babies....belly just depends on how big ur baby is and how much you gain....as for leaky boobs....mine never leaked...but if you squeeze them they would

I havn't got one of those lines, not everyone gets one.

I was about 20 weeks when a noticeable baby bump appeared, up untill then people would jsut think i was chubby! But it was still a tiny bump.. it wasn't untill 30ish weeks that it really popped out.

I havn't had hardly any leaking at all untill i was about 35 weeks, that lasted a few days and had nothing since!

39 weeks today, No Linea Negra, No Leaky Boobs, got a hairy belly though :sulk: Something else to tidy for labour!!!

No line for me either, I'd say I got Massive a few weeks into the third trim, my boobs havent leaked yet although they do feel extra swollen today and i got a feeling they might do soon xxx

I got a pale linea nigra at about 10 weeks, never really got massive until about 35 weeks, and no leaky boobs!

I think i "popped" at 24-25 weeks, my linea nigra is just beginning to appear (29 weeks)but only cos im looking for it you couldnt spot it otherwise and no leaky boobs yet not even if i sqeeze lol xx

no line, my colostrum came at about 32 weeks and my belly got big and round at about 20 weeks ish, ive had a baby before so i just popped out

Didn't get the line, bump started to get really big from 35 + weeks, obviously it was there before but really started to grow after 35.

Leaking ? Well Im seriously jealous of you girls as I started leaking just after 20 wks and the last two weeks have been bloody ridiculous I will be suprised if there is anything left for baby at this rate, Ive spent a fortune on breast pads and If I don't wear a bra at night with the pads in then I would be washing my pj tops everyday !!! :rofl:

i never got a linea nigara with my first and i havent this time either, no leaky boobage with first and so far none this time either x

Ohhhh, thank you ladies! You learn something new everyday!
xxx

Just thought id let u know im not preg and never have been and i have had that line for as long as i can remember from my belly button right down! how strange xx

Hey,

my line appeared about 25weeks i think or maybe a bit earlier i have light skin so i didnt expect to get it xx

my bump really popped nicely at about 28-30 weeks

and i started leaking boobie milk at about 30wks and i think it there and waiting xx hope this helps x

i have had my line for mebbea couple of months mr.man said, mebbe around 3 months... i can't see that far :rofl: buthe says it often disappears :o

bump got massive at around like 27weeks... literally just appeared over night :o

my boobs get lil dried cyrstals on :lol: but no wet patches as of yet, although with 1st son i had wet patches.

talking about bellys... belly button not popped out, don't think itwill cause i'm no skinny girlie, didn't with 1st just got v.shallow.

xXx

I have a very pale line but nothing majorly noticable.

My bump started getting masive around 30 (ish) weeks, and my boobs have been leaking at night time and morning constantly since about 25 weeks (ish). Always seems to be when i take off my bra?? Which is embarrasing as I'm staying at my mother in laws house at the mo and always get leaky boobs at breakfast! LOL

My belly button popped out at about 20 (ish) weeks.

Stretch marks at about 27 weeks.

xxx

bump appeared really round probably 34 weeks..

no linea negra at all...not faint not anything....

no leaking boobs or anything at all, checked with midwife and she said its very common not to have anything at all before birth!

stretchies started about 30 weeks got really bad around 36!

well, im just under 30 weeks and
i have had no boob leakage, even if i squeeze them...
no line yet, just loads of blonde hair...
bump was officially round at about 25 wks
stretch marks first appeared around 28wks...

obviously, considering all the varying answers, everyones pregnancy is different! its pretty amazing isnt it??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->