Couple questions about charting

mom2b12

Reaction score
So I just started charting this cycle. My times for taking my temp have been kind of rocky due to my sleeping schedule (I work night shift). My question is what is considered an elevated temp? It says ovulation can't be confirmed until 3 days of elevated temps, I had a temp drop and then a continuous rise since then and my cervix has been in the "fertile" position. Also if my temps continue to rise then would my ovulation date be on the day after the temp dip? I've attached my chart, it's just kind of confusing haha. Thanks!https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4512ac

How long are your cycles? In my opinion you are still before O. Try to put your data into ovufriend.com and check what it says (sometimes they differ) but I can't see any significant temp rise in your case, so wait another few days and you will see!

Hi mom2be12. Your chart looks similar to my numbers before I O. I don't have a lot of experience with the charting but the two months I have my O charted, I have seen a jump of almost a degree after I O. FF will put cross hairs in when if predicts your O and the vertical line will be your O date as I understand it.

Best of luck to you! I hope you see your BFP soon!

Thanks so much for all the info!
Clara81-My cycles are 30 days long, and usually I O according to opks around CD18/19 so I am a couple days before that. I was just confused where it said 3 days of a temp increase to confirm ovulation. I am also using ovufriend just to see the difference between it and fertility friend. It also still hasn't marked my O date yet. I may switch to it though after this month, just because it seems a lot easier to read and understand.
Kaia-That gives me hope that I am still going to O, Hope we all get our bfp's soon!
newlywedtzh-Thanks for the info since that's what I was most confused about! :)

I think you will get your crosshairs soon, keep temping and you will see it :) yeeah ovufriend seems much userfriendly for me, too. But for the first cycles I was also using both, now I just use Ovufried. My temps on the other hand this cycle are very high, not sure wether it's ok. I'm 4 dpo.

I'm hoping I get my O'date soon :). Not sure about the high temps, I would think as long as they are consistent it would be ok. Hope we get our bfp soon!

Ladies - can I add mine for your input please? Normally 28 days long but I havent really been paying much attention to my cm and my opks run out last cycle and i forgot to order some this cycle - i think its slightly early but we are ntnp this month xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Ladies - can I add mine for your input please? Normally 28 days long but I havent really been paying much attention to my cm and my opks run out last cycle and i forgot to order some this cycle - i think its slightly early but we are ntnp this month xxx

I can't get it to bring up your chart, It takes me to the home page. The way I had to do it is click on the share button for your chart and it gives you a specific link to your chart.
I had a slight temp jump from 96.77 to 97.33. Ovufriend gave me crosshairs pinning my O date as Saturday the 8th, but Fertility friend has not given me crosshairs yet? ugh Hopefully Ill get crosshairs on it to soon and hopefully they will coordinate.

cathgibbs-I'm not an expert on charting, but it looks ok to me based on other charts I've seen. Hope you get your :bfp: !! And not to get your hopes super up, but I've read that sometimes you get a dip in your temperature when implantation occurs, will be keeping my fxd for you!!

Ladies If I could get some more input on my charts, I still haven't gotten cross hairs for fertility friend, but have gotten cross hairs for ovufriend. My temp has continued to rise. Will add both of them on here to check out. Thanks!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/4512ac/ttc.png

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/bda3adc7ec6fd45011e47a93a228d5bd.png

Thank you hun. I just hope it is implantation dip and not ov as im not 100% surr I ov at cd11.

Hhmmmmm how many days are your cycles chick? Xxx

Unsure with my ov date too. FF put it at day 16 which makes me 18 dpo with elevated temps.mi think i o'd day 20 which makes me 14dpo

Cath...that could be an implantation dip...fingers crossed for u!

Based on the OP's chart, I would say ovulation took place on CD 16 - CD 17

Thank you hun. I just hope it is implantation dip and not ov as im not 100% surr I ov at cd11.

Hhmmmmm how many days are your cycles chick? Xxx

Implantation dips normally go well below the cover line. But you do look like you did ovulate around CD 11, and your cervical fluid seems to be equal to that.

My chart has moved ov to CD17 that means there is no chance of pg this cycle as we were lazy and only dtd CD10+13 :-( xxx

My chart has moved ov to CD17 that means there is no chance of pg this cycle as we were lazy and only dtd CD10+13 :-( xxx
Are you sure you didn't have any fertile mucus? it would give you more info when you O'd...now it's hard to say. Good luck hun. (I know sometimes we are also lazy...;)

im not 100% sure hun but I do know my CM was major (not sure if fertile but I just constantly felt wet TMI sorry) from about CD10 - CD15, Iv been exhausted this month but next month we are pulling our socks up lol xxx

Well ladies, finally got crosshairs from fertility friend today!! Yayy, and now both of my charts are matching up exactly. So now we are in the tww. Hoping, praying and wishing for all of our :bfp: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->