Coventry Meet!!!!

malpal

Mummy to 3 girlies!!!
Reaction score
Following on from posts on another thread, we thought it might be nice to have a meet somewhere in Coventry :happydance:
There seems to be quite a few of us who are local or very near.
So who's up for it????????

I will admit now that i am pants at organising anything!!!:blush: and can't ever make a decision by myself!!!!!

So lets have ideas of when and where and who would like to get together.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im coming !!!!

How about coventry town center lots of coffee shops and us mommies need the coffee these days ! :rofl:

Any ideas on dates ladies ?

Yeah that sounds good, depending on how many are coming we need one with loads of space!!!
As for dates i'm really flexible so I will just try and fit in with others! (see told you i couldn't make a decision!!!!)
xx

oooo ill come aswell if its an afternoon and its a monday, wednesday or friday!

sorry to be so specific but daisy will be in nursery them afternoons so will be able to sit down for more than 2 minutes and have a bit of peace!!!

i'll join you :happydance:

Just seen mumandpeanut and we were wondering how about a coffee place in west orchards or coffee shop at the transport museum?? I can do any date. Ideally avoid monday mornings and friday afternoons! :)

Ok so how about a Wednesday? I just can't do 13th May as it's my wedding anniversary and will need to spend the day making myself look gorgeous! I actually may need a week to do that but hey!
I've never been to the Transport Museum but i'm happy with anywhere, as long as they do coffee!!!!!!

That's set then. Anyone else fancy it??

oh really disappointed now. i live in coventry and wanted to come. but youve arranged it on my birthday xD
so i guess no coming along for me...im stuck with the family all day

Miss Cherry, if it is better for you then i'm sure we could change the date. When is good for you?

that week im rather busy so the closest to that date that i could do is may 9th. i dont mind if people cant do this ill just wait for the next meet :)
xxxx

How about Monday May 11th? , Looking back through the posts Monday pm seem good for people.
Anyone not able to do this day?
xxx

and meeee!!

yay! im just taking daisy to nursery this afternoon so she will be all settled in nursery by then an i can finally sit in a cafe an have a drink without her jumping all over me :happydance:

Ok so date sorted, now where are we going??
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->