Coverline changes this cycle?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
On to cycle two of ttc.
At least I hope.
Last month was so promising and then AF came two days early. Lasted 5 days and my temp has only dipped to below coverline twice during AF. I even discarded the first few temps of AF bc I understand you can get erratic readings during AF. And the discarded temps were in the 98's!

It was not my norm but again this is my second month charting in over 5 years so I know norms can change, especially over that time period.

But after my two dips at the end of AF my temp has gone above coverline again, coverline being 97.38 and now being at temps 97.5 and above.

Has this happened to anyone. Aside from those two dips towards the end of AF my temps haven't dropped??

Please feel free to stalk. I'm kinda nervous I'm already out this cycle bc of what's going on with my temp.

Adding:
The only thing that has changed is the blanket on my bed which was a little heavier and DF even agreed it was slightly warmer with the comforter... So I switched back the sheets to the original ones and my temps are still the same.

I took my temp a half our earlier than usual today bc I just woke up a half hour earlier.

I fell asleep for another half hour and woke up normal time for a temp of 97.96

I'm confused... Please help
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/1c7900

On to cycle two of ttc.
At least I hope.
Last month was so promising and then AF came two days early. Lasted 5 days and my temp has only dipped to below coverline twice during AF. I even discarded the first few temps of AF bc I understand you can get erratic readings during AF. And the discarded temps were in the 98's!

It was not my norm but again this is my second month charting in over 5 years so I know norms can change, especially over that time period.

But after my two dips at the end of AF my temp has gone above coverline again, coverline being 97.38 and now being at temps 97.5 and above.

Has this happened to anyone. Aside from those two dips towards the end of AF my temps haven't dropped??

Please feel free to stalk. I'm kinda nervous I'm already out this cycle bc of what's going on with my temp.

Adding:
The only thing that has changed is the blanket on my bed which was a little heavier and DF even agreed it was slightly warmer with the comforter... So I switched back the sheets to the original ones and my temps are still the same.

I took my temp a half our earlier than usual today bc I just woke up a half hour earlier.

I fell asleep for another half hour and woke up normal time for a temp of 97.96

I'm confused... Please help
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/1c7900

I had very erratic temps when I was charting (I will pick it up again after baby is born next month) and my coverline would change just about every cycle. I started Vitex and that helped with post O temps but my pre-O temps have always been crazy lol. The blanket shouldn't have a dramatic impact and I would recommend considering taking your bbt vaginally so you can rule out blankets, open windows, and mouth breathing as possible issues with your bbt. Also I assume you know to always use the first temp you take when waking as long as it's after at least 4 hours of sleep and then adjust it accordingly if it's earlier or later than your normal time. The second temp you took this morning after the extra half an hour of sleep should be discarded for sure. Good luck hun:thumbup:

Thank you pandi!
I appreciate it, I don't know if you can see last months temps from the link but my temps are never erratic. They actually follow a very great course and I ovulate obviously with great post O temps and a more than sufficient luteal phase.

I definitely know the ins and outs of charting for the most part. I've read tcoyf but it was forever ago. I know when to discard and I never adjust temps if they were taken out of context bc I don't like the risk of inaccuracy. I also take my temp every time the same way under the same side of my tongue every morning, to a T. My temps are consistent the last three temps are very close.... If I wouldn't have known my coverline before I would have assumed that my current was my normal.

It's just so weird that now my pre I temps are my post O temps.

Worst part of it all is the waiting to see the bigger picture,...

Thanks again for the input!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->