Cow and Gate comfort Vs Aptimil Easy Digest

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Is there any difference?

ruby retains wind badly and it wakes her up a lot at night. I am thinking to change to one of these 2 formulas.

Does anyone have any experience of either?

BTW she is half BF half FF.

Elinor had probs keepin feeds down... our health visitor changed onto cow and gate comfrot one. I would speak to health visitor before changing formula as they advice it because it can upset the wee ones tummy apparently.

good luck tho i hope you get something sorted :)

:hugs:

Cow&Gate comfort.

But all babies are different:hug:

I have just put Oscar on cow and gate comfort i love it :) .

He didnt seem to go weel for poops or settle on normal cow and gate .

Layla had this when it was called Omnio Comfort and i 100% rated it back then so big thumbs up for me . xxx .

logan was on cow and gate comfort while bk, its great. he tried the easy digest one to ( hes tried loadsa dif milk, due to colic)and it did not help him one bit, but that was him every baby is different, def cow and gate comfort from me, helped him loads! x

I think they're both the same (but don't quote me!). I looked at the ingredients and they are identical, as is all the nutritional info. We use the Aptimel one.

Ive just changed Leo from the Aptimil as I found it really upset his tummy, his poos were sloppy and he was very unsettled. I put him on the cow and gate comfort yesterday dinner time and he has been a dream since!
I had Lily on this when it was called Omnio comfort 5 years ago and it was a god send......I didnt know it had changed names until yesterday or I would have had him on it straight from birth. Gets 5 stars from me!

I'm the same as Jacqui, i started Oliver off on Aptimil when i was bf, but he couldn't keep it down so changed to cow and gate comfort and hes been fine ever since!

We used Cow& Gate Comofrt when Hannah was around 4 weeks and I wanted to start introducing some formula as well as still BF but she couldnt keep the normal stage 1 stuff down.

I have had Ruby on the Aptimil easy digest and shes bringing it back up. Im going to try the cow and gate one now loL!

haha just posted asking about the Aptamil easy digest, wondering if i should try Cow & Gate comfort now, im still b-feeding him some feeds too x

haha just posted asking about the Aptamil easy digest, wondering if i should try Cow & Gate comfort now, im still b-feeding him some feeds too x

Yes deffo give it a go hun. Forgot to add Leo brought the aptamil up too.

im usin cow and gate but its not a comfort one???

can i get it in tesco??/

If it a bigger tescos you can, my mum has to get mine from a tesco extra near to where she works, failing that boots sell it hun x

Lucy is 4 days old and ive had to put her on the cow and gate comfort :)

Im breastfeeding only and have now started to think about slowly introducing the formula coz she is so windy when i breast feed her and she is 5 months old now.My HV keeps suggesting Aptimil but im not sure if to try her on it now bit confused?:shrug:

We used to have the same problem with Thomas getting wind in the night. We tried the Aptamil easy digest, and found that he was feeding much more regularly as I think he digested it much more quickly. It was strange stuff! We ended up throwing the best part of the tub away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->