Cow dung in Frankie and Bennies!!!

MissyMooMoo

Bethany Alice is here!
Reaction score
Well I don't know what wrong with ME! I am due on tomorrow and so far I have had a few weird things happen to me.

1. I keep having shooting pains going through my abdomen. Kinda near my belly button and sometimes below and also I've had the shooting pains up the inside of my leg. They don't really hurt so I don't really think I should say pain. hmmmmm.

2. My boobs have grown almost 2 cup sizes and the sides of them are aching and sore as hell. I can't even sleep cos they feel like a massive pillow and keep interfering with my arms. (Getting in the way!). They are full of blue veins and hurt me!! And the weirdest ever thing happened to me today. MILK CAME OUT OF MY NIPPLES!! It actually squirted out and TMI but I tasted it and it was sweet. I freaked out!

3. And this is the weirdest thing ever. My bf took me to Frankie and Bennies and as soon as we walked in I could smell this horrible smell of Cow Dung!!! I turned to him and asked him if he could smell it but he looked at me funny like and said no. haha. So I went to the toilet and blew my nose about 10 times and went back out to the table. But the smell was still there. I ordered my meal and I couldn't eat it.

4. The other thing is I keep sleeping all the time. It feels like somebody has turned me into a zombie. I feel wasted.

5. I've also had a horrible sore dry throat for the last 3 days but it always is worst in the mornings and feels like I have swollowed a pack of razor blades. I have also felt nauseous but not sick which last until I eat and then I just feel sickly most of the day.

I've got creamy white lotiony cm and my eyes are bloodshot and I can't stop sneezing either.

Am I going mad or am I preggars? I'm too scared to test. I know I'm crazy but it's because I don't want the disappointment incase I'm not.

I've only ever had identical twin pregnancy in the past and I never had any real symptoms expect for MORNING, DAY AND NIGHT sickness but this was around 5 to 6 weeks so I don't know what a singleton pregnancy feels like.

Do you think I could be preggars hehe?? :happydance:

Wow those symptoms some a very similar to my last cycle where I did get a BFP.

My sense of smell was completely screwed which OH and kids thought were hilarious. The pain in leg and even up the foof. My boobs were very sore and so was my throat.

I think you need to test FX for you xx

I am going to go for a few more days. This morning I just got up and I feel so sick and horrible. But I'm too scared to test so early incase I am disappointed. :-(

good luck hunni keep us updated they sound like sure fire signs hunxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:nope: The damn :witch: showed herself this morning. Massive really bad bad cramps and feels like both sides of my ovaries this time! I hate that witch. I though I was too. I really did. It feels like shes laughing at you when she comes! :-(

Hun im so sorry and all seemed really good for you well at least you an get on and try next cycle and know where you are, im still waiting and am 3 days late today and neg test so have got to wait i am 13 dpo today so maybe have to wait a bit longer and see.
:hugs: :hugs:

Hun im so sorry and all seemed really good for you well at least you an get on and try next cycle and know where you are, im still waiting and am 3 days late today and neg test so have got to wait i am 13 dpo today so maybe have to wait a bit longer and see.
:hugs: :hugs:

3 days late. wow. Do you think you could be prg? Sometimes they don't pick it up until A Week when you test I have heard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->