Cow & Gate Comfort...

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by fluffyblue, Jan 30, 2011.

1. fluffyblue

fluffyblue Loving being mommy

Hi has anyone tried this, we are only giving him 1 bottle per day of it due to not being able to supply enough breastmilk for demand?

Chemist recommended this as we have had wind/tummy issues with SMA normal milk.

He had a bottle last night and one this morning as I overslept and had not expressed so hubby made it and he has been asleep since 11am !!

2. bathbabe

bathbabe Mum to 3 boys

We use comfort. Have done since 2 weeks old. xx

3. charli87

charli87 Chloes Mummy

we've used this since around 5wks, it definitely helps with the constipation Chloe had and the trapped wind too.
    i would say though imo you should wake him up soon for a feed as he has gone quite a while for such a young lo, how many oz did you give him?

4. fluffyblue

fluffyblue Loving being mommy

He had nearly 3.5oz at 11am and had another 3oz breastmilk at 2.30 so he doing well and every 4 hours daily 3 hours nightly x

5. charli87

charli87 Chloes Mummy

ahh ok you said in the first post he had the last bottle at 11 and hadn't woken so it sounded like he hadnt eaten since then, my bad:blush:
    sounds like hes taking his milk well, just see how he goes on the comfort, you may find he has more 'bottom burps':haha: than before which is a good sign as it means he's getting the excess wind out:)